“Too expensive, and slow service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Too expensive, and slow service”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Visited this establishment twice and both times the service was soo slow, I thought I would have have my mail forwarded to my table. Menu selections were not to my liking, and prices were way to high.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank George F

Ozark,Al
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Had an impromtu lunch with my sisters and a niece. Avery is so kind and I appreciate all he does to keep the customers happy. In times passed he has turned down the music, adjusted thermostat and even taken a picture back last year. The service was good,even been there during lunch and experienced training a new server.
Never had bad food my favorite is the Chicken Penne with Alfredo Sauce. I recommend not being in a hurry and enjoying Applebees.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank CliffordK K
Vero Beach, Florida
“Good service.”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Others in our party had the ribs and liked them. My meal was delicious, too. Pleasant and helpful waitress.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank JoHoWiDe
Dothan, Alabama
“It was ok”
Reviewed 20 December 2012 via mobile

I ate here for work. The waitress was great, but the kitchen strated bringing the food out and pilling it on a table so she had to try to figure out what was what. That took awhile. The food was pretty good, not great.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great service and food!”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We had a great server, on top of our drinks and the food was good! I would go back when driving through Ozark again!

1 Thank SouthernRedSoxFan