“Worst ever”

All American Ozark Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ozark
All American Ozark Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I stopped at this motel on the way to Florida on business. I was too tired to drive further but, I should have. The place was filthy and there were no towels in the room for which they accused me of stealing them and charged my credit card. I called them and they said they would credit my card but they never did. I only stayed 3 hours because I didn't feel safe. I moved a small coffee table in front of the door for safety and I don't think it had ever been moved before as there was all kinds of garbage under it. I would never stay here again or recommend this to anybody. Keep driving, don't stop, this is the worst motel I have ever used.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Mark V

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I have been staying at this motel for almost 22 years when I am in the area. It's been owned by the same family as long as I been staying there. The rooms are clean and for the price is a pretty good value. Far from being fancy but quiet and clean. In my opinion it's as good as any Days Inn, Econo Lodge or similar type motel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2012

on our cross country trip first stop was Ozark AL, was going to stop in Dothan didnt take the bypass went thru city did not like what I saw ,except a billboard for the " american owned" hotel in Ozark. Girl at front desk ( yes American) and with a friendly AL drawl. was helpful and guided us to a place to eat nice lil restraunt south about 3 miles from hotel ( Waffle King) good food good prices.
Hotel had clean rooms and clean pool, only stayed the one _weekday-night ( and price was under$50)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

The most disgusting place I've ever stayed! More cigarette burn holes in the carpet than actual carpet. Every time I walked in the bathroom roaches would be on the counter and floor. Slept with my pistol nearby due to some rather "characters" outside. Front door to the room was tweeked to the point of lifting it to close. Spend the extra money and go somewhere else!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank ash_rob3
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This place is a craphole!!! Roaches, disgusting. Half the rooms were condemned. If this is the only place available, sleep in the car!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mom093095
Reviewed 18 June 2011

when we got there trash was found under the bed. Dog poo was found in our hotel and blamed on us when it was clearly not fresh and not our dog's. For trying to argue for truth we were banned from the property

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank grizzly334
Reviewed 7 May 2009

We have stayed at this motel the last 6years we have travled to Fl. We have always found it to be a very affordable nice clean motel. We are planning our trip this year for the end of May and I have already called them.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Best Western Plus Circle Inn
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dothan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan

Been to All American Ozark Inn? Share your experiences!