“Hampton standard - Excellent!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Hampton standard - Excellent!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

A quick drive from the airport, and easy to find if you look for the large Hampton sign. For a point of reference, look for the Krystal restaurant and turn there.

I was greeted immediately and was impressed by the lobby and breakfast area. My room was very clean - housekeeping definitely pays attention to the details. The ceilings are high, giving a spacious feel and the rooms are quiet! The hotel was booked but I didn't hear my neighbors at all.

Breakfast was the standard Hampton Inn fare and well stocked. I love the selection at Hampton Inn - enough to keep me healthy and keep me going throughout the day.

While business kept me away, there was a reception the evening I stayed, offering beverages and snacks.

As a Diamond member, I appreciate the Diamond parking - thank you!

I've stayed in other Hampton Inns in the Birmingham area, and this one will be my location of choice from now on. The staff are welcoming and are dedicated to taking care of their guests.

Room Tip: My room on the 3rd floor was very quiet. I faced the road, but there was no nose or light from the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Our goal is to provide excellence in product and service to every guest that walks through our doors and we are always encouraged by reviews such as yours. Agian, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Family stayed one night. Price was higher than location and amenities called for. Difficult to find due to the sign and all exterior lights being off! Hadn't adjusted to the time change. Ice maker on 3rd floor- broken. Hallway door had such a gap you could see into the hall. Both Elevators made some scary noises each time we used them. The desk mgr called our room to see if everything was okay. We requested two extra pillows. He said he'd have them sent up. We waited an hour. Went to bed. Pillows never arrived. Over all, this was our most disappointing Hampton Inn ever. We stay at Hamptons a lot, but won't be back at this one. The young man at the desk was very nice.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
I am terribly sorry that your experience at our hotel was disappointing. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.
Gilbertown, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Always enjoy Hampton Inns & Suites, the beds are always good. Breakfast is always good, love their oatmeal with the brown sugar and raisins and cranberries. Staff was very helpful during our business meeting and their service was excellent!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you very much for hosting your meeting and housing your guest at our hotel. We value guest feedback and appreciate your comments. I have shared them with our team. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Older property with current renovations and all Diamond recognitions down to reserved Diamond parking. Complimentary Managers reception on Tuesday and Wednesdays. Convenient to I-65 and Birmingham in general. Plenty of shopping and restaurant choices close by.

Room Tip: Even numbers face away from the road.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate guest comments as they help us measure our performance. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Convenient to SE Birmingham. Have stayed at this Hampton Inn and will again. Easily accessed from I65. Part of the Hilton chain. Room comfortable and amenities as expected. Parking somewhat limited when the facility is full.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. Guest feedback helps us measure our performance and we appreciate the comments we receive. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Trussville, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I Made a quick reservation over the phone after I got kicked out of the house. The call was short and complete and the staff was courteous and fast. I stayed in a King deluxe suite. The addition of the 2 USB ports and three power outlets on the night stand was an excellent surprise. All of my devices were charged in no time at all. The bed was awesome. The sheets were soft and the pillows were perfectly plump and supported my head with great care. I slept like a little baby. I have always liked the mattresses at the Hampton Inn. They provide my aching back the perfect amount of support and I always wake fully rested. Breakfast was delicious with all the right stuff. Fruit was especially good, particularly the bananas. Coffee was HOT dark and strong!!! Best I have had in a while. At the last hotel I stayed at when I got kicked out, the coffee was weak and cold. The front desk staff was great. They had all my check out paperwork ready when I left in the morning. I will come back to this Hampton Inn if I ever get kicked out of the house again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad to be your "home away from home". We certainly work hard to provide excellence in product and service and are always glad to learn about our guest's experience. Thank you for making us your "home away from home" and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Germantown, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We traveled to Birmingham to watch our son play college hockey and used Hilton Honor points for a free room. We were pleasantly surprised. Wonderful hotel. Highly recommend if you are in the area. Friendly front desk staff, comfortable beds, quiet rooms, good hot breakfast - can't ask for more!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Stacey S
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We value guest feedback as it helps us know what we are doing right and what we need to improve. Comments such as yours always reassure that we are providing the level of service and product that our guest have come to know and expect. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65
Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#9 of 10 in Pelham

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham? Share your experiences!