“Way stop”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Pensacola, FL
“Way stop”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We stopped on our way to Gatlinburg. Spotless and well maintained. Rooms a little small but adequate. Good breakfast. Good nights rest. Friendly staff. Would highly recommend. Close to Oak Mountain State Park.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SeaKayker
dhani1, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 2 December 2012
Thank you so much for your kind comments concerning your stay at Sleep Inn in Pelham, AL. These comments were appreciated by our entire staff and we wish you the best of the Holiday Season.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Stayed here with family for a night on the way to Gatlinburg...

1. Close to the Interstate
2. Restaurants, Gas Stations, Walmart, etc. - nearby
3. Good breakfast menu
4. Easy check-in, check-out
5. Nice overall

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
dhani1, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
Thank you so much for your business and your wonderful comments. We hope that you had a good experience at our hotel and wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season.
Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I enjoyed my stay in Pelham and the Sleep Inn very much. The room was nice and the bed was comfy and Thank God the window opened since the stale air or hotel rooms usually bothers my sinuses I was so happy to have a window to allow some fresh in!!! There was an in room fridge and microwave, a nice size desk to work at and a very nice flat screen television. The staff was friendly and accomadating as well. They did offer breakfast but I opted to eat out since there were quite a few choices right there in walking distance. I got a good nights sleep since the hotel was quiet and even with a room on the front side of the bulding the traffic wasn't a problem either. I have to say I throughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend this place to travelers!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
dhani1, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Thank you so much for being our guest. We really appreciate your good comments and hope that if you are in our area again, you'll stop by. Thanks...
Sheffield England
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Ideal location for visiting Montevallo University and close to Oak Mountain State Park. Stayed here last year and will be back again in 2013. The staff were friendly and remembered us from last year. Thank you for making us so welcome.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
dhani1, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 19 October 2012
Thank you so very much for your comments. We hope that you will visit us again in the near future. Please know that you are a very valued guest.
Meridian, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2012

This hotel was super clean, the beds were comfortable, the breakfast was great with a large variety of items that were fresh and well stocked. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. We slept very well and I didn't hear any noises during the night. There were plenty of places to eat in Pelham and it is a quick exit from Birmingham. The price was great. $20 a night cheaper than the other places that were featured for the soccer tourney. I will definitely stay here again next year or any other time that we are in the area. The air conditioner had a nice hum to help us sleep. I highly recommend this hotel. After check out, I realized I had left my phone charger in the room and I called back to tell them. After the soccer tourney, I went back to the hotel and the charger was at the desk with my room number on it. Great service!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed at the top of the steps and never heard another person walking in the hall or closing door...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Georgia W
dhani1, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Thank you so much for your comments. It is such a pleasure to have you as our guest, and look forward to serving your future lodging needs if you are un our area again.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

Still trying to figure out how this place got such good reviews. Check in person seemed very out of it. Room had a very powerful room freshener smell and bathroom feels dirty because the caulk is in terrible condition. Not sure but also looked like mold. Would love ti be able ti check out the comfort inn here ti compare.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank grits_are_good
dhani1, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
I am so sorry that you experienced a problem during your stay with us. We strive to keep our hotel clean and comfortable, but I know that there can be an occasional problem that escapes our attention. Please know that your comments are important to us.
Indiana
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We have stayed in this motel on two other occasions and were very happy with it. This time, not so much. When first entering room it smelled as if lots of air freshener had been sprayed around to cover up something. It was a non-smoking room, but maybe someone had smoked in it. The worst thing was the bathroom floor. So icky feeling...maybe too much wax or cleaner that hadn't been used correctly. Anyway, I would rather just have the tile clean!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
dhani1, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
I am so sorry that you were not sastified with our room. We try our best but sometime we still mess up. Please know that if you ever stay with us again, let the front desk know when there is a problem and we will make it right. Thank you for your comments, it helps us resolve problems such as the one you encountered.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham
Holiday Inn Express Pelham - Oak Mtn Pk Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover
Ramada Pelham
Ramada Pelham
#6 of 10 in Pelham

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!