“Great Hotel”

Hampton Inn Pell City
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pell City
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The hotel itself was great and offered a lot of beneficial amenities. However, the guests next door from me were extremely loud, which was unfortunate and annoying at 2am. Other than that one inconvenience, the hotel itself offered a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ngerety, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pell City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Briana J,

We want to thank you for your recent stay with us and for your great feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay regarding the noise level. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn

Ngerety

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Pell City

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The young lady at the front desk during checking in was awesome. She answered any and all questions she even allowed me to compare rates at nearby hotel by providing their phone number. I still chose this location. She even offered refreshments (snacks) which was great because I traveled with my small child.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ngerety, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pell City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Tripadvisor member,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and your comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Pell City, Al. We pride ourselves on delivering a great guest experienced with tons of Hamptonality! Thank you again!

NGerety

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

No wifi signal in our room.

The hotel is the cleanest of the three on the road- we have stayed at each many times over the last 7 years. The staff is very nice, accommodating and helpful. The breakfasts have been fresh and plentiful. We travel with a toddler- and have always been made to feel welcome.

The only gripe I have is the wifi reception. In this day and time- it
Is not acceptable to me as a traveler to not have it available if advertised. I understand some hotels say "only in common areas", but this isn't the case here.

Stayed: November 2013

Dear Lorzarn,

We wanted to take this opportunity to "thank you" for your recent stay with us as well as the great feedback! We welcome all comments and appreciate your feedback as a senior contributor. We do offer complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms as well as our common areas. We sincerely apologize that you experienced issues trying to connect. Please do not ever hesitate to contact our front desk team in the future and we will be happy to assist in getting you connected.

Again, we thank you for your business and comments and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Sincerely
Nancy Gerety

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed here for a 2 1/2 week business stay. Vey nice place. Staff was friendly and helpful. Did have to get my room key renewed twice as I had to extend my stay. Room was comfy and clean.

Another bonus for me is I am a smoker and you can get smoking rooms here ! Nothing I hate more then to have to run down to the outside to smoke especially when I am basically living here. As I said BIG bonus.

Hotel is located right off the interstate and has a Wal-Mart right across the street. With a fridge and microwave it was nice to be able to chill in the room in the evenings with a snack and cold drink.

Another reason I stayed here is the Hamptons I have stayed in have all been top notch. If / when I come back I will stay here again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently for a business meeting and I was completely satisfied with everything. Check-in was simple and my room was great. Comfortable bed, big room, nice bathroom. The breakfast was abundant with options and they also had to-go breakfast bags. All in all it was a very easy hotel stay!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Vice nice Hampton Inn. They made great recommendations on where to eat and what to do. The rooms looked and smelled clean. As some you road warriors know all Hampton Inns are kept equally as well.

Why any hotel would still allow smoking on the property is still in question. This one you can still reserve a smoking room. Smokers come on down. I thought only Quality Inns and Days Inn still allowed smoking in their hotel.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We picked this Hampton mostly because of it's location, but also because we have always had a pleasant stay at other Hampton hotels. This one didn't let us down..it was clean, comfy, and the staff very pleasant and helpful, as always. There's a Walmart across the street, and a Mexican restaurant right next door..what else could you possibly need? :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Days Inn Lincoln
Days Inn Lincoln
#3 of 3 in Lincoln
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside/Pell City

Been to Hampton Inn Pell City? Share your experiences!