We were on our way to Florida and we decided to stay the night at this resort. I used my Marriott Points for one night stay. This resort is a little out of the way, if it's dark it will take you a little while. Be aware, there is a resort fee 15% of your DAILY fee.
Upon arrival, we arrived at a gate and they verified our reservation on their check in sheet. We then drove down the drive to find building number 1. Building number 1 is the main building where the restaurants and hotel front desk are located.
We opted to eat dinner on-site at Saltwater, it was so-so. Seafood was bland tasting. After dinner we went to the lounge - that was GREAT. We had drinks and sat around the fire pit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a stunning AAA Four Diamond beach resort in Point Clear, Alabama, the exquisite Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa, one of the most stunning hotels the Gulf Coast has to offer. This resort boasts two challenging golf courses as part of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, a luxurious 20,000-square-foot European-style spa, 10 tennis courts, a fabulous array of exceptional dining options, and a sizeable marina for sailboats, yachts and fishing boats. Overlooking scenic Mobile Bay, we are a proud member of Historic Hotels of America and boast 37,000 square feet of elegant meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club Point Clear
- Marriott Point Clear
- Point Clear Marriott
- Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa Point Clear, Alabama