“Very pricey!”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Prattville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I was a little shocked when I checked out the menu and saw the prices I think about a third higher than Sonnys.. The food was good lots of drama going on between waitresses.. I wish my experience had of been better.. The little bread muffins they bring you in the beginning are delicious. So overall I would just say average..

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Not the best food- veggies kind of blah. Very noisy. Ribs ok but I've had a lot better. Beef brisket good. Wait staff very nice but all staff were very hurried and running around crazy.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great place to have a good meal. Large portions and plenty of flavor... I have the 4 meat sampler and the ribs were excellent. I was too full to try a piece of Pecan or Lemon pie. I got one of each to go. One of the greatest simple things they have are the mini cheddar biscuits.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The barbecue was very good with the ribs on the top of the list. The biscuits were very good and the service just right.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We were traveling to Troy with a group to compete in Special Olympics and they were very accommodating. The service was top notch. We had more than one server but the one at my table was Raven and she was wonderful!! Very patient and got all our orders correct, and none of our drink glasses ever got below half full. The hot biscuits were delicious. I had a salad, "Piggie in the garden" and enjoyed it. The size was quite large. Everyone at my table was pleased as well. The coordinator of the trip had made the arrangements prior to our arrival so all went smoothly. They even allowed us to have separate tickets for each child since most of them had money sent by their parents to spend over the weekend. Great job.