“No customer service”

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
GreenLeadersSilver level
“No customer service”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had to get more towels as I used first group for pool. They gave me a look that made me very uncomfortable. I showed my children then my husband n I showered n I returned all towels since desk clerk seemed so annoyed that I got them in the first place. I got a chg for $25 on my bill after I left. I called n explained n clerk said mgr would call. Still waiting! I am African American and am now wondering if I got treated like this because of my color. Tried calling n they will not accept my call.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Margaret A
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Super 8 Prattville Montgomery, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Valued guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay with us.

We appreciate the time and effort you spared to post this review so that we can utilize it to create an enjoyable experience for our guests.

We will definitely co-ordinate with the front desk and address your concerns.

We assure you that your next stay with us will be spotless and refreshing.]
Looking forward to your staying with us when you visit the place again.

Warm Regards,
The Management Team at,
Super 8 Prattville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Waynesville, Ohio
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and four young children stayed on our way from Ohio to Panama City Beach. I had read the reviews and stayed at Super 8s years ago so I didn't have high expectations. We were only looking for a safe hotel with a clean room to sleep and free breakfast. For only $55 for the night I was satisfied. The 2 queen beds were comfortable, appeared clean, and we heard no outside noise. The shower/tub was clean. The breakfast was waffles, cereal, fruit, eggs, sausage and more. Although the hotel met my needs, it lacked in customer service and the room was dated and smelled. I would not have been satisfied had I paid $100 a night but since the price was so cheap I was able to overlook its downfalls.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Angie L
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Super 8 Prattville Montgomery, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear valued Guest,

It was wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the price reasonable.

However it was disheartening to learn about the customer service and room smell matter.
I will immediately contact the hotel staff and the housekeeping staff and get things resolved at once.

I assure you that the next time your next stay with us it will be pleasant and serene.
Looking forward to your staying with us the next time you are in this area.

Warm Regards,
The Hotel Management,
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This motel was really good in terms of room space, the fact that we were given a refrigerator and microwave. However, the room for continental breakfast was very small and the selection was very limited, not that I should expect more from a small Super 8. However, it did fill us up, and the price of the hotel was very reasonable.

Room Tip: It is a motel, so rooms on the top will generally be quieter, because you won't hear people walk...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Prattville Montgomery, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Warm Regards
The Management team at
Super 8 Prattville Montgomery Area
Watertown, New York
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Spent a night here on way to Panama City, FL. I had bad memories of Super 8 hotels that were wiped away by my pleasant stay at this Super 8. I had a first floor, king bed and had my pooch with me. ($10.00 extra for buddy-dogs) The room was squeeky clean and recently updated. Bathroom was nicely updated and clean. The hotel was full of kiddos participating in a local softball tourney but I never heard them! It was quiet and I slept well on the comfy, comfy bed. The coffee at breakfast was a little disappointing...made with unfiltered water. However, this did not take away from my really nice stay. BTW..the kids did not mind...they tanked up on the breakfast! (Eggs,(not real), sausage, bisquits, toast, waffles, cereal, fruit, juice)This hotel is very close to other restaurants, fast foods, and gas stations. No problem getting food and supplies I liked. I would stay here again for sure. This hotel is great for families with kids!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. Our highest priority is to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It is great to hear that you found our location satisfactory to your needs. Please know we value your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Warm Regards
The Management team at
Super 8 Prattville Montgomery Area
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

First of all the, the night guy was very nice and easy to work with. There weren't many options for sleeping in the area and this place had a couple of rooms. The rooms were clean. Beds were comfy. Pillows on the bed were pretty flat, I'd say they need to be replaced. This seemed to be a hub for a lot of outdoor activity. The fans drowned out the noise, but the running on the balcony could still be heard. It would have been nice for a night attendant to help keep things quiet after 10pm. I did like that the premises was monitored by many cameras. The breakfast had a good amount of variety. I will say that it was super tacky all of the signs that said food couldn't be taken out of the lobby. The lobby couldn't accommodate THAT many people in there at once. It's hard to eat a waffle standing. I understand there are problems with people taking food to their room, but somewhere there has to be a compromise. Plus it was a hassle to wake up my little ones just to eat when I could take a small plate to them and they could eat on the little table in the room.

All in all, for a quick stop to a weary traveler, this place will do.

Stayed June 2014