“Good Food and Great Iced Tea”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #23 of 120 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: American
Millbrook, Alabama, USA
“Good Food and Great Iced Tea”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I like the turkey sandwich on the harvest wheat. It is very good. The iced tea is great. They give you a large plastic drinking cup of it and provide generous free refills. There are a number of sides from which to choose, so you are not limited to chips as you are at some delis. I like the macaroni and cheese. They have a large menu for a deli. Cookies and brownies are available. If you are looking for a deli with a lot of variety and great ice tea, McAlister's is the place for you.

Visited December 2013

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Hospitable”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This McAlister's offered everything that I missed my McAlister's back home in MS having. Pot Roast Spud, for example. Ordered to go... Ordering process was quick and simple and I received my food in a timely fashion. Everything was delightful. The staff was great! Very hospitable as we held a conversation easily.

Visited July 2013
“Great”
Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

All I need to say is this.... French dip, steamed vegetables, and sweet tea....
This makes the best meal. I have never been dissappointed at the Prattville location. They could clean up better but its not so bad.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Looks Like They're Understaffed”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

My wife and I recently dined here during a vacation. All McAlister's offer the same menu selections, but service can be very different. We each had the Pick 2 and then went to our seat. It was nearly 15 minutes before our order arrived, and my French Dip sandwich was cold. We could only see two servers trying to get the busy lunch orders out. No manager was visible which is very unusual for a McAlister's. We were not offered the usual beverage refill which is also customery for a McAlister's.

• Visited February 2013