“very pleased :)”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
tulsa Oklahoma
“very pleased :)”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Very clean,staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast/breakfast area very clean and nice selection of foods. The lobby was clean and nicely decorated. I had to do a load of laundry and asked the night desk clerk how long it took a load to wash and he didn't know but when he heard washer stop,he called my room to let me know :) I would definitely stay here again .

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Navarre, Florida
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The hotel was close to family and the quality and hospitality of La Quintas is very good. It is a very welcoming an clean hotel. I stayed on a Friday and then again on the following Tuesday. I was greeted warmly on Friday and slept great in my very comfortable, quiet room. Tuesday evening, I didn't arrive until about 11:30 and knocked on the locked door. An unhappy looking employee in long plastic gloves let me in and handed me my key. I was clearly an interruption to her. But there was a special snack which elite La Quintas members are supposed to get. (Didn't get one on Friday) It had a bottled water, bag of chex mix, Reese's cup and small candies in a festive bag. Very nice. I got up once in the middle of the night, turned on the light and a large roach crosses my path to the bathroom. I made the front desk desk employee aware the next morning when I checked. Overall, I would probably stay again. I have found All La Quintas where I have stayed to be very responsive to a problem. I am sire I will hear from a manager within a few days. I will add to this post if I do.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Alwayslovetotravel1
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stayed at other hotels on the way down to Prattville and back Michigan, this was by far the nicest! Everything was CLEAN, quiet, the breakfast was amazing, hospitality was friendly and professional. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank JoyK51
Suttons Bay, MI
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stayed here last spring on our way from Florida to Michigan. The staff were pleasant and the breakfast fine. There is a nice restaurant within walking distance of the hotel. The problem was the room was not clean and smelled like smoke. I found a package of cigarettes hidden under the mattress.

The location is the perfect place for us to stop in terms of mileage. Because of that I would like to stay there again. I will give it one more chance. I am hoping that the management will read this review and take some action in making the rooms smell less like smoke and also make sure the rooms are really clean.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple