All reviews no pet fee next morning waffles sausage hot tub pet friendly hotel nice breakfast cracker barrel would stay here again ice machine breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful front desk staff very nice hotel nice stay comfortable beds great place to stay
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Very nice and safe area. The room was very nice and comfortable. Its conveniently located to interstate 65. My issue was with the LaQuinta website and not the hotel. They sent me a confirmation email which had directions to the hotel that were totally wrong and after going 30 miles out of my way, 60 miles round trip, when speaking with customer service they didn't see to care.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Toni S
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If my kids were up I'd already be out of here. The room was lean however this is the worst mattress ever and should have been thrown out in 1985 after it's 25 yr life span was up, you literally roll to the middle if someone sleeps with you! I woke up with both shoulders and neck throbbing despite bringing my own pillow. There's a no smoking ring in our too however we clearly could smell smoking from the too next for with our door shut.
We walked our dogs outside which in plain view has a dog poop scoop trash can and bags but there was plenty enough BIG DOG feces around that you have to watch your step. The kids wanted to swim but felt uncomfortable around a croup of foreign drunk men throwing down whiskey and belting out songs in a foreign lang. Love la quinta usually but I wont ever stay here again. I should have slept in the pool lounger and let the drunk men sing me to sleep .

3  Thank pooksybear
lqprattville, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. While we cannot condone your comments that condemn some guests because of their country of origin or the language they speak, we can apologize to you for any ways in which our accommodations fell short of your needs. Others were completely satisfied the same night. In any case, you have my apologies for failing to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This location passed my strict litmus test with an "A". The first impression was excellent. The room I received was clean, cooled and ready. I would recommend this location to any business traveler, or a family.

My pet peeve is the air filters in the A/C. Not a deal breaker, but I check every room I rent. This room's filters don't appear to have been cleaned in quite a while. I would give them a "D" grade.
2 or 3 minutes of rinsing in hot water, and they are as clean as new.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I try to find LQs everywhere I travel- the consistency of quality service and properties among the LQ brand is surprisingly good. Prattville is a great place to stay the night between St. Louis and the Florida gulf coast. We had a very late check in and were greeted right away. Parking was easy, the hotel clean, the beds comfortable, the breakfast filling, and the experience one we would repeat. Our only complaint was that the volume did not work on the television.

Room tip: Ask for a top floor.

Dear Guest,

I sincerely appreciate your kind comments. We strive to provide clean, comfortable room -- and I’m pleased that you were satisfied. I wish you had reported the problem with the TV because that was likely easily corrected. I hope you will stay with us again at every opportunity. It was a true pleasure to serve you, and I do apologize for the small problem with the television.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have stayed at La Quinta Inns before due to the pet policy. What I have found is the quality is incredibly hit or miss. This was a definite miss. The lobby, not so bad. We were put in a room on the second floor, with two Boxers. The downstairs had decent tile and looked fine. We got upstairs. The carpet was absolutely filthy and horrifying. Open the door to the room and the bathroom was recently remodeled and looked fine. The interior of the room was filthy with broken furniture that looked as though it was purchased from a second hand store. The television stand was made of decaying particle board. There were broken shelves in it. The side tables were chipped and the alarm clock didn't work. The room had clearly been neglected for some time...meaning it was dirty with carpets that were stained. Frankly if I hadn't just driven 1900 miles in two and a half days, I would have left, but was too tired to search for another dog friendly hotel. I would never stay, nor recommend this hotel to anyone. Also, from a safety perspective, someone kept propping the locked side door open with a rock. On the same side of the hotel, a car parked in front of the dumpster with 3 young men drinking and smoking at around 10:30p on a Saturday night. Intimidating if you want to walk your pets.

Room tip: A tip to choose a good room-stay somewhere else!
Date of stay: June 2014
1  Thank P W

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry you were not pleased with the quality of your room. So many guests are completely satisfied each night. In any case, I sincerely apologize that we fell short in this case despite our efforts. We are also very concerned that a guest propped open a side door on this occasion, and that’s why we kept removing the rock. We monitor our exits and entrances carefully to make sure safety features are not disabled.