“It's ok”

Marbury, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's ok”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The food here was good as expected, but I felt I paid too much. Seems like the serving they advertise is actually bigger than what you get. All in all, it was a clean and nice restaurant, the employees were nice and helpful, my food was ready within a reasonable time for a fast food restaurant (I ate inside instead of getting it through the drive-through window). Of course I ordered chicken, the hot tenders. I was disappointed at how mild the "hot" sauce was, but I have an iron stomach and when I hear "hot", I expect burning spiciness. That is my fault. Good quality food, tough. I might eat here again if I don't find a better place.

• Visited September 2012

Wetumpka, Alabama
“Good food, fair price”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Service was very good and the food was good.. typical fare for this type of restaurant. i usually order from the value meal menu which saves a small amount of money.

Visited March 2013
alabama
“Great chicken.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I liked all of their chicken dishes, salads, sandwiches. Everything is always good for a fast food restaurant . Love their sauces.

Visited August 2012
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“Good Chicken”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

For a quick lunch or a take home supper this is always a good place to get what you want in chicken..

Visited November 2012
Selma, AL
“Clean Tasting Food”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

One of my favorite chicken places. Food is always freshly cooked and so tasty. Staff so nice and helpful with no long waits in line.

• Visited October 2012