“I was in the area for a trip to Selma, Al for the state...”

Howard Johnson Prattville
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was in the area for a trip to Selma, Al for the state AHSAA track meet. the room was excellent as always, this was not our first stay there. we will come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Katrina P

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have noticed high marks given to this hotel by the same people many times. I am guessing they work for or live at this hotel. We actually stayed here as travelers. My first experiance was not good. The front desk lady took forever to get my cc info entered. She scanned it several times, then typed it several times. She even swiped my driver's license. It was very suspicious. When she gave me the receipt to sign, it was $20 more than the coupon price. When I pointed this out, she gave me another that was correct amazingly quickly (like she had it ready in case I noticed the wrong one). I would not stay here for this reason alone!

Otherwise (if you get the interior corridor rooms) it is a nice place. The beds were fine and the room was clean. There are two seperate buildings so you must ask for the one with inside corridors. I do not like staying places where workers/families are living but I believe they are mostly in the other building and we were not bothered (except for a few at breakfast who made it more crowded than it would have been). Breakfast was good with a waffle maker and even bacon that morning.

Room Tip: Get inside corridors (even tho coupon says exterior) or don't stay. Don't give her your driv...
Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Cindie, Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We work at making every guest experience a positive one and it appears that we did not meet your needs on this visit. I have personally spoken to our team members to ensure that a repeat of this does not occur. I do apologize for this and hope that you will afford us the opportunity in the future to serve your hotel needs again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and would not stay anywhere else when I am in their area. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the rooms are spacious and exceptional, especially for the price. The breakfast is always plentiful and tasty. My expectations are much higher than the average Joe and they certainly exceeded them.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank James D
Reviewed 16 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ari H
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The room was the cleanest we have stayed in and the continental breakfast was the best we have had. We go to Florida every year and stop on the way. We will be stopping here from now on. The staff was very helpful and accommodating.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Paige P, thank you for choosing the Howard Johnson Prattville for your lodging needs and for an exceptional feedback. We are so pleased to learn that our entire team was most helpful and accommodating during your stay with us. Thank you again for being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience with others. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014