“the best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
Prattville
“the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

TThe room was very very clean the ladys at front desk was super the cleaning stuff was great we stayed about 10days asked for something they gave it it was close to places to eat an shop i would say stay here on your way to were u r going

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Wendell D
Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Mr. Wendell D,

Thank you for being our guest during your visit to Prattville and for this wonderful review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Catrice Spence
Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Jones
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I checked in late afternoon. I walk in the door and I smell fresh baked cookies. The staff always greet me like family. I have options. I can stay at other hotels in this area. I choose to stay here. I have gotten to know the staff. The manager Miss catrise greeted me with a hug. This hotel is definitely worth the stay. Clean room, nice pool and of course the cookies..lol

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank 39375chris
Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you for choosing our Howard Johnson Prattville for your lodging needs and for your fantastic feedback. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed staying with us and for allowing us to be your home away from home. Thank you again for your loyalty and kind words.

Looking forward to your return in the near future.

Catrice Spence
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel a few months ago during spring break on our way to the beach and it was great. Well we ended up going back to the beach to purchase some property and stopped to get a room. Evidenntly something was going on and all the hotels were booked. The manager Catrica worked us in somehow and managed to put us in the tower rooms as we were in the last time. We appreciated being recognized as a repeat guest. We will always stay at this friendly hotel when traveling.

Room Tip: The tower rooms are huge!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Keith W
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I pre booked for a stopover on our trip. We were very happy with our room. We did not find it at all noisy. We slept great and there were lots of nearby choices for eating. We would definitely stay again. We were in the tower.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Jessie W
Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was in the area for a trip to Selma, Al for the state AHSAA track meet. the room was excellent as always, this was not our first stay there. we will come back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank Katrina P
michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have noticed high marks given to this hotel by the same people many times. I am guessing they work for or live at this hotel. We actually stayed here as travelers. My first experiance was not good. The front desk lady took forever to get my cc info entered. She scanned it several times, then typed it several times. She even swiped my driver's license. It was very suspicious. When she gave me the receipt to sign, it was $20 more than the coupon price. When I pointed this out, she gave me another that was correct amazingly quickly (like she had it ready in case I noticed the wrong one). I would not stay here for this reason alone!

Otherwise (if you get the interior corridor rooms) it is a nice place. The beds were fine and the room was clean. There are two seperate buildings so you must ask for the one with inside corridors. I do not like staying places where workers/families are living but I believe they are mostly in the other building and we were not bothered (except for a few at breakfast who made it more crowded than it would have been). Breakfast was good with a waffle maker and even bacon that morning.

Room Tip: Get inside corridors (even tho coupon says exterior) or don't stay. Don't give her your driv...
Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Cindie, Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We work at making every guest experience a positive one and it appears that we did not meet your needs on this visit. I have personally spoken to our team members to ensure that a repeat of this does not occur. I do apologize for this and hope that you will afford us the opportunity in the future to serve your hotel needs again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prattville
Days Inn & Suites Prattville-Montgomery
Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville
Baymont Inn & Suites Prattville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prattville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South
Super 8 Prattville Montgomery

Been to Howard Johnson Prattville? Share your experiences!