“Very Pleased”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Very Pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

As a person who travels a lot, I have found this Howard Johnson to be just what I needed to ensure I was at my best to handle business. Comfort is very important to me. The staff was polite, professional and concerned. My room was clean and comfortable. I will be returning. Thanks

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank C W
Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear C W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your 5 Star Rating. We are pleased to hear that you found the comfort you expected and the professionalism that you needed to take care of your business. We know you have a choice of hotels when traveling but we are delighted that you chose our Howard Johnson - Prattville. We look forward to your next visit when in the Prattville area.

Catrice Spence

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Prattville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

TThe room was very very clean the ladys at front desk was super the cleaning stuff was great we stayed about 10days asked for something they gave it it was close to places to eat an shop i would say stay here on your way to were u r going

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

1 Thank Wendell D
Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Mr. Wendell D,

Thank you for being our guest during your visit to Prattville and for this wonderful review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Manager
Jones
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I checked in late afternoon. I walk in the door and I smell fresh baked cookies. The staff always greet me like family. I have options. I can stay at other hotels in this area. I choose to stay here. I have gotten to know the staff. The manager Miss catrise greeted me with a hug. This hotel is definitely worth the stay. Clean room, nice pool and of course the cookies..lol

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank 39375chris
Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you for choosing our Howard Johnson Prattville for your lodging needs and for your fantastic feedback. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed staying with us and for allowing us to be your home away from home. Thank you again for your loyalty and kind words.

Looking forward to your return in the near future.

Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel a few months ago during spring break on our way to the beach and it was great. Well we ended up going back to the beach to purchase some property and stopped to get a room. Evidenntly something was going on and all the hotels were booked. The manager Catrica worked us in somehow and managed to put us in the tower rooms as we were in the last time. We appreciated being recognized as a repeat guest. We will always stay at this friendly hotel when traveling.

Room Tip: The tower rooms are huge!