“Reserved room was not avaliable.”

Days Inn & Suites Prattville-Montgomery
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Nerve satisfied when the clerk tell me I have to pay the difference of a room when they did not have the room I reserved ready.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnprattville, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites Prattville-Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn & Suites Prattville for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry it didn’t turn out to be the enjoyable stay you.

• Management was informed about the comment and was instructed to look into Matter.

I am pleased to tell you that we do take our guest reviews seriously. I hope that you will reconsider and that the next time you are in our area, you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn & Suites Prattville. I think you will be very pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The rooms were large and the bedding comfortable. The breakfast area was small for the number of rooms.The outdoor pool seemed a little worn. We did not actually use it since it was storming the night we were there. However the location was excellent for restaurants and shopping. We made a stop here on our way to Destin, Florida. We would stop again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed here two nights and I’m glad I did. Great price and location. The breakfast was a nice, However, the front desk clerk name Jay went above and beyond for me and my family. She took care of us first step in the door and until we checked out. All the staff was friendly for that matter but Jay was awesome, if you’re in the area stay at the Days Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Stopped here for a one night stay. Excellent location, right off interstate.
Comfortable room, friendly staff, good complimentary breakfast. Several
nearby restaurants. I would stay here again when I'm passing through.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prattville
Howard Johnson Prattville
Howard Johnson Prattville
#4 of 15 in Prattville
Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South
Courtyard Montgomery Prattville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Prattville, AL

Been to Days Inn & Suites Prattville-Montgomery? Share your experiences!