“My Desert Oasis”

Best Western Plus Russellville Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I figured out a long time back that the Best Western PLUS Russellville, is the only place to stay in the area of Alabama. Nothing else compares within 40 miles of this area. Very welcoming staff.... comfortable roomy rooms.... great breakfast. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 912garya

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have rarely given a perfect rating to any establishment, but these folks went out of their way to accommodate us. In our group there were eight people in four rooms. It seemed that they majored in "clean." It is a known fact that the most germ laden thing in the room is the remote. Someone finally came up with the solution. The clean remote in it's little cardboard holder sitting on the bed when we walked into the room was the first indicator. I always look in the corners. They tell the story. This place was clean. The smell of freshly baked cookies in the lobby was very appealing. Jennifer and the entire staff did all that could have been expected to make our stay enjoyable. In six days I didn't meet one grumpy employee. The sales rep. was on hand to answer questions and make recommendations as to restaurants. Definitely a great place to stay. Far enough off the road to avoid the noise of traffic. Plenty of good places to eat within walking distance.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This establishment went over and above to make our stay as pleasant as possible. From the person in charge of the breakfast area offering us freshly brewed coffee to the sales rep. meeting us in the lobby offering advice and assistance about the amenities provided and information about the town, everybody went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. The first item spotted upon entry to the room was a clean TV remote sitting in the middle of the bed. Now that was a nice touch. The smell of freshly baked cookies upon entering the lobby when we returned from our appointments was also a nice touch. Our group had four rooms altogether for a combined total of twenty nights. I will not trouble myself to look for another place to stay in Russellville, Alabama. I will simply return to this establishment and the people who made my stay so pleasant.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

this is a very nice hotel to stay in. it has plenty of restaurant around it and they have friendly staff. I just didn't care for the internet and the appearance of the breakfast which is only my opinion. it is quiet and Wal-Mart is in walking distant in case you leave something you need at home.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed 2 nights. The hotel is clean, modern & well appointed. I left too early in the mornings to try the breakfast but the coffee was good. The hotel sits back of the street aways & you have to find your way in.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The Best Western PLUS Russellville is the only hotel that I will stay in this area of Alabama. After several unacceptable experiences nearby I discovered the Best Western. I am a road warrior on an 8 week cycle of different towns that I stay in. This hotel has become one of my favorites out of 32 different hotels that I stay in that cycle. I feel very welcomed... making it truly like a home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

From start to finish a great place to stay. Clean and decorated. Breakfast is by the far the best we have had. Beds were great. Staff is unreal - all of them. Best hotel I have ever stayed at in 36 years.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Russellville
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Muscle Shoals
Best Western Plus Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals Hotel & Suites
The Coldwater Inn
The Coldwater Inn
#3 of 5 in Tuscumbia
Green Woods Inn Motel
Green Woods Inn Motel
#1 of 1 in Russellville

Been to Best Western Plus Russellville Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!