“Good value and Service”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We like to stay at Holiday Inn Express because they consistently do what they say they will do. And this one did not disappoint us! The hotel is a very nice one, has a great breakfast and lobby area along with nicely appointed rooms. And what was even better, was that the wi-fi actually worked as hi-speed wi-fi should and at no additional charge. Many hotels claim to have free wi-f in your room; but it fails at ever connecting...not true at HIE. Their wi-fi was great! In the rooms the pillows and bed were both comfortable...they even have a choice of soft or firm pillows. We slept great...noise was at a minimum in our room even with the hotel being next to a freeway. What made our stay awesome was the friendly staff...very hospitable. We will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I had never stayed at a HIE before but will definitely go back after this experience. I don't have a single negative thing to say about this hotel. It just felt right, and I got better sleep there than I do at most hotels. The breakfast was great. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Cruiser9901
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

The staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable! The front desk clerk even moved her car so we wouldn't have to park on the side of the building. Would defiantly return. My friend and I felt safe and comfortable on our recent two night stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel!
The rooms are very attractive and inviting. We were so impressed with the overall appearance of the entire hotel.
Check in was a breeze and staff very professional.
The breakfast was very good--many restaurants in the area .
DEFINITELY STAY HERE IF IN THE AREA!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Just stayed at the HIE Saraland on business. The rooms were very clean and the staff very helpful. Breakfast was good and hot, typical of HIE. I am a runner, and there is no good place to run outside here, but there is a fitness center. The hotel is convenient to downtown or the restaurants in Spanish Fort and are 15-20 minutes away. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Hotel was clean and modern. Accommodating staff (an early check-in after a long trip was appreciated). Comfortable beds. Okay Breakfast Buffet. Convenient location (near I-65, restaurants and Walmart). Overall a good experience and would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

A visit to experience the local Mardi Gras festivities was unnerving. All of the lodging near the event was completely booked and what was available was ridiculously over priced! I found this hotel on a few search engines and read the reviews.I am so glad I booked this hotel. I had 2 suites, for me and hubby(also our anniversary), and the othef for our two teen children. The rooms were fabulous! They were spacious, the bed and pillows were so comfortable that I didnt even want to check out when scheduled! When I arrived for check in, I actually could not believe my eyes or ears when SEVERAL different guests actually walked either in or out of the building and had spoke to the female working the front desk on a first name basis...now, i know thats not too uncommon, but they all spoke as if they had all been neighbors their entire lives!! It was refreshing to see the hospitality runs so deep in this establishment that they really make you feel like you are home. With every employee that we encountered, they were extremely helpful and beyond pleasant. I felt like royalty walking into this hotel! Once we went to our 3rd floor rooms, I was so pleased at the cleanliness and the layout. Our suite was gorgeous and our children had no complaints either. However, the only rooms available were king bed suites, when I asked about a rollaway bed, the staff were prompt about bringing it to their room quickly. The noise from the hallway was minimal, and our rooms were right at the elevator area! That alone says alot to me! This was a perfect hotel choice for us, to include the discounted price for being active duty military. The location was perfect also. Just a very short distance to our Mardi Gras destination. We have already discussed visiting more often due to the amount of places to explore. And with each visit, this hotel will be the ONLY one that we will EVER stay at!!! Thanks to the staff for a wonderful welcome and a wonderful stay!!! We loved it!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Saraland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland
Red Lion Inn & Suites Saraland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Saraland
Holiday Inn - Mobile Downtown/Historic District

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland? Share your experiences!