“Much better than anticipated!”

BEST WESTERN Saraland Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Saraland
Jemison, Alabama, United States
“Much better than anticipated!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Very pleasant surprise. Very clean hotel. I have had some bad experiences at Best Western hotels in the past, but not this one. Super clean with a very friendly staff. Close to the interstate for easy access. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Enjoyed my stay at the Best Western in Saraland, AL, The rooms were large and very clean , the hot breakfast was great , the internet was working weill as I travel for business this is a necessity, and the staff was staff. I will definately fo back next time!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Saraland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

The hotel was nice for the price. The internet worked well. The hotel was quiet and the staff members were friendly. Only thing I didn't like was that there were people outside the front entrance smoking.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the Best Western Hotel. I arrived late that night and there were no issues checking in. The staff was pleasant as well and very accommodating. The room was very clean nice hotel for an affordable price. The hotel was a new Best Western and it was right on point. The location was great as well – right off the intrastate and easy access. Hotels, gas stations and Walgreens were in close proximity. Definitely would recommend this hotel going forward and when I visit again I will definitely consider staying there.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

I checked in Fri.afternoon with my two kids and the receptionist at that time was very sweet and courteous.I also assured her of some expected guest coming for my sons Bday and she said that will be fine.So as my guest started arriving the shift changed and we then had a different receptionist which called my room to inform me they were there.My guest also told me that the receptionist at that time didnt greet them at all which I apologized for.But to make a long story short we all were in the room along with me my two kids, about 5 other kids, and 3 parents while the kids were casually playing video games.The receptionist then knock on the door saying that she has been getting several noise complaints and Im like we"re(Parents)obviously here in the room with them and their not making any noise and that it was a lot of rumbling coming from up stairs which I asked her to stand there and listen and she said no its specifically my room which really pissed me off because as parents we made it our business to keep the kids calm even without talking. I also asked her y she didnt just call the room and she claimed the phone was off the hook which was an issue with the hotel because people were saying that they were trying to call the room but the calls werent coming through so they called my cell phone instead.By that time she said if I keep getting noise complaints we all were going to have to leave in front of my kids and other guest.At that time I walked to the front desk and told her I didnt appreciate the way she addressed me about something that wasnt even going on in my room and requested at least a partial refund because we were only there for about 6 or 7 hrs out of a 24hr stay.She said "No your not getting any money back"I then asked for the manager which she called on her cell phone prior to me asking for a refund.The manager said I could stay but if I get a noise complaint I would have to leave.I told her that I rather not stay because of the false noise complaints and could she just compensate me the remaining of my stay.She then got rude and very disrespectful and ask me to leave and said I would after my refund.She said "No and if I didnt leave she was calling the police which I thought was great knowing the situation.So the receptionist called the police and he came and said they told him I was disorderly and rude but as he sees me he didnt observe anything of that nature.He didnt even know I was the guest standing right beside him.I told him the situation and he said its only right o give me a partial refund and then asked the receptionist to call the manager back to see y she is refusing.He talked to her and said she was also very rude to him and that it is now a civil matter and I most definetley have a case against them which I am now pursing.So he ask me to just go ahead and leave since its private property and they requested that I do and he hate I had to experience that with my kids in Saraland and he is more than willing to testify on this matter.I also called corporate and customer care about this issue

• Stayed August 2013
Monterey, La.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot between Mobile Alabama and Atlanta Georgia. I've stayed in quite a few hotels along that route. This one is a keeper. It is clean, quiet, and comfortable. The cost is comparable to or below their neighboring competitors. I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Sarasota, A, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

The bathroom was very dirty my first day arriving. I ended up cleaning the room myself because I didn't want any problems through out the week staying there. The bed was comfortable but the sheets were very worn and had some kind of stains on them. I was very disgusted and disappointed. My personal hygiene was compromised and I didn't like it one bit. I had to stay there per the company that I work for or I would not have stayed there.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Saraland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
Candlewood Suites Mobile-Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown

Been to BEST WESTERN Saraland Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!