“best western stay”

Best Western Saraland Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My stay was very comfortable and reasonably priced. I slept very well and was able to go on my appointment the next day promptly. I will book my next stay at this hotel when I am in the Mobile alabama area for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Best Western Saraland Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I found this Best Western nice and clean, Friendly staff. Very quite, Very comfortable king bed. Very accessible to resturants and grocery shopping and expressway. Overall for this area in a very nice hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We chose this location over the East Bay location based upon Trip Advisor ratings being almost equal but the rate was better in Saraland.
We arrived on Friday afternoon 10/18 and were given room 108. Upon entering room 108 we immediately noticed that apparently a very large elephant and a smaller one had been sleeping in the bed for an extended period based upon the huge depressions in the mattress. We called the front desk explained the problem and were given room 214 which proved ok except for the bath linens.
Over the last ten years of traveling for business and pleasure I had observed that the dreaded 14% polyester and 86% cotton towels designed for very small children had essentially disappeared but NOT here. While 14% and 86% = 100% these linens had an additional ingredient - abrasive.
The hotel was very clean - appeared recently painted. Close to Mobile and the Interstates. The breakfast was adequate. The rate was excellent.
I would stay again based on the rate - my bride would look elsewhere for better bath linens

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

It was a very nice stay. This was the 2nd time My family and I stayed in a Best Western. The 1st time was in Burlington North Carolina. Which left a Great impression on us. That is why we choose to stay in the one in Saraland. The Guest clerks was Excellent. The rooms was Real nice and quiet. Great location.
Cons - none.
I would highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is the closest you come to a Best Western Plus without paying the higher prices. The hotel is clean and the staff and owners are polite and professional. I will be staying here from now on when I go to Mobile. Also, there's an indoor swimming pool on the premises. Granted, the hotel is not in the heart of downtown, but it is only ten minutes away from anything that you may want to do. There are a handful of good restaurants in the immediate vicinity, as well as a Wal-mart. I travel a lot for business, so I know that I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Pros- Good value for price. Close to I-65 and approximately 15-20 minutes from Downtown Mobile. Good for business stay. Wintzell's Seafood within walking distance. Saraland Municipal park close by exercise. Cons- Not within walking distance of any major entertainment.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We moved from one motel to this one and it was heaven! The room was clean the bed was so comfy you didn't want to leave and the staff were all very nice. The pool was fun but not too deep it went from 3' to 5' so would be great for kids but plenty of room for adults also. The bathroom was clean except for a hard water stain on the bottom of the tub. Breakfast was excellent, not just donuts or cereal the actually serve eggs, sausage, toast etc. The microwave and fridge were a little small but not enough to make a large difference. We stayed in two other hotels before this one and they were horrible. I had to buy cleaning supplies for one because the shower had a ring of soap scum all the way around it plus the sink was falling off of the wall and all of the furniture had legs that were messed up and the other one everything in it was mildewed, the curtains, bedspread. Everything smelled when we left it. Also the staff at both places acted like you wanted their first born when you asked for a towel! I went on line and found BW for seven dollars more per day. Just the cleanliness made up for the price difference. The staff, pool, breakfast, bed and large t.v were great perks. Plus the fact that they have a printer and you can print all you need which was great for my husband who was working and didn't have to run to a store when his printer ran out of ink or paper.

Room Tip: Bottom floor is close to pool and gym but the laundry is upstairs. We stayed in 108 which was about...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad N Rachel M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Saraland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Saraland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma / Saraland

Been to Best Western Saraland Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!