“Quiet stay small family”

Best Western Saraland Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Reviewed 21 July 2014

When we arrived for check-in, time went very fast. No wait to check in. Had a minor issue with our key card not working the first time around but not a big issue. The layout of the room was great, allowing for pass through between the "computer" area to the king size bed, to not be an issue trying to squeeze by. The bathroom set up was not the greatest. The coffee maker was in the bathroom too close to the toilet to be sanitary. Three people were staying in the room and only enough towels for two. I did have a special request to have extra pillows in my room due to recent surgery and understand not all request may be filled, however this being simple, it should have been at least acknowledged, but was not. I had to call front desk to get those and extra linens for the couch. (I would think that would have been in the closet since the couch was a pull-out bed. Other BW that I have stayed at, did that.) The front desk was the only one there, so I had to send my husband down to pick up the linens. Ice machine was downstairs, only one for the whole hotel from what I gathered. :-( Breakfast was as expected and always decent, being free made it even better. However cut off for that is 9:00, not allowing for sleeping in to relax while staying at hotel. Overall we were very happy with our stay and would do it again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth M

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms and they were very spacious!! The hot breakfast was a plus. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

The only strange thing was the front desk clerk's boyfriend was behind the desk with her.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

#1 place to stay in Saraland, AL. My daughter and I stayed at this amazing hotel after a visit to UM. The staff and the stay was great. The hotel was highly recommended by the University and I am glad that did. The rooms are spacious and clean, the free breakfast was delicious, and free wifi was very fast. I plan to stay here during my future visits to Saraland, AL.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

When I arrived at 6.30pm, the room was not ready and no housekeepers available at that time. So the receptionist looked for a room replacement with two/double beds. None available for "non-smoking", so, I agreed to move to "smoking" room with double beds. I thanked the receptionist and appreciated the efforts. Just too bad nobody helped him to prepare the uncleaned room. He was also disappointed with this situation, as he believed the room should be cleaned before we came.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

i was surprised by the size of the rooms. they were clean and in great working order. the room and hotel looked almost new. the only minor complaint was the pillow was a little lumpy, but i am picky about my pillows.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Excellent accommodations ... Reasonable prices. I wanted to visit my son in Pensacola, Florida....but the motels were Extremely Expensive in that area...so I opted for a motel in Saraland, Alabama about 90 miles to the west... much more reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tim L
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel was very nice! I was traveling with my grandma and the hotels handicap availabilities was wonderful! The staff was all very helpful and polite. I would stay here again if I was in the area. I recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Trisha D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Saraland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Saraland
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile

Been to Best Western Saraland Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!