“Good food with a variety”
Review of Barnyard Buffet

Barnyard Buffet
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Saraland
Cuisines: American
Mobile, Alabama
“Good food with a variety”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We visited the barnyard for lunch after church. It was busy! Now we know why. The food was good southern home cooking. We will definitely return for the buffet.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Adam W

Chunchula, AL
“Plenty of food, average quality”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Been there several times, usually on holidays. Plenty of selection to choose from, but just average taste and quality. As a buffet it is OK.

Visited July 2013
Florida
“Good food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We went to Barnyards with my parents last week. They go often. The food was very good. I love the southern foods - turnip greens, butter beans, etc! The price was decent for a buffet. My parents know each of the wait staff - pretty sweet that the wait staff are so friendly with my parents! I had fried chicken - DELICIOUS! Turnip Greens - DELICIOUS! The few things that I wasn't crazy about were the dessert bar and fresh fruit. I wish they had more "homemade" desserts and that they had more jello (squares, not that mushy mess).
Will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ProudMom2
Saraland, Alabama, United States
“Employees point of view”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We try to accommodate our guests as much as we possibly can and we want to make sure their dining experience is pleasant. I read another review that said our place was dirty. When did they come in..A Sunday during the church lunch rush...probably. We're so busy attending to our guests that sometimes we don't get the chance to vaccuum right away so I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused someone. We only get paid $2.13 an hour so when you sit there as a customer for four to five hours and want to complain about food, floors, labels on the bar,etc. Think about that.

Visited February 2013
“Southern Food”
Reviewed 24 December 2012 via mobile

I've been here three times... For me, the food is better than Barnhill but similar! The price is cheaper than Barnhill. I love the food flavor!! It's country and not fancy at all!!! But, the food is good!!

1 Thank Nursequita