“Great Value”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Saraland
Charleston, SC
“Great Value”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel during a business trip to Mobile, AL. and for the price I paid for my room, the hotel was an exceptional value. The beds were comfortable--which is important when you're staying for 6 nights! The room was clean and smelled fresh. The bathroom, which is always my pet peeve, was very clean as well. The staff was really great. I stayed in the room furthest from the high-speed wifi connection, so I didn't have a great signal--I asked the front desk about it and at first was told there was nothing that could be done, but within a few minutes one of the managers personally brought me an internet cable so that I could have a direct line to the internet in the comfort and privacy of my room. In addition, the housekeeping staff was always respectful of my privacy and provided ample towels and other amenities in a prompt and friendly manner. The breakfast was sufficient, but sometimes it was lukewarm. The only problem I had was on the last night of my stay, there were guests slamming their doors and stomping up the steps. I called the front desk and I don't know what they said to those guest, but it stopped immediately! Great customer service. I would definitely stay here again if I were traveling to Mobile in the future.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Teri B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 13 April 2012

My room was spacious, very clean and extremely comfortable. It is peaceful with plenty of shopping and dining nearby. The staff is so friendly and always lets you know if you need anything they are available to make you feel at home! Cudos to Comfort Suites Saraland-I travel all the time and this is one hotel I will stay at again and again!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank SJgirlinSC
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I planned a visit to Mobile to see family and go to the beach for spring break. I normally say in Mobile but I found an AWESOME alternative in Saraland, AL. The facility was immaculate and the customer service was that of a 5 star hotel. GREAT BREAKFAST,AND SPACIOUS ROOMS! It is located in a safe and friendly environment. There was shops and a variety of restaurant in walking distant. I highly recommend if you are traveling with family. You can get to Mobile in 10 min and it is 1 minute off I-65. Who knew Saraland hosted such a quality place! Check it out!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Keisha A
Lake City, Florida
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I stayed in this hotel passing through had a wonderful experience. The front desk staff were very friendly, hotel rooms were very clean and spacious, had a nice hot breakfast. Price was great and reasonable. I can't wait to stay there again on my way back through.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lillian F
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 August 2011

We checked in around 10:00pm and was greeted by happy and nice desk clerks that were very helpful. Breakfast was good and a good variety was availible. Only syated here one night by if I had the chance I would have stayed longer.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Kjun_mtn_lover
Ormond Beach, Florida
Reviewed 17 October 2010

While on a motorcycle trip I stayed at this hotel again and happy to report it was still excellent. It is next door to Wintzell's Oysters where we had a disappointing dinner. But not the hotel's fault. The manager, Laura, is excellent and helpful during our stays.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
3 Thank norme-ormond
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
Best Western Saraland Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Saraland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
Candlewood Suites Mobile-Downtown

Been to Comfort Suites Saraland? Share your experiences!