We stayed at Malolo island resort with our one year old child and a friend and absolutely adored it. The staff are really friendly and genuine, they love kids and our daughter lavished the attention. The food is amazing which was totally un-expected including the kids menu.
The Bures are very clean and tidy, little extras like plunger coffee and insect repellent are a nice touch.
Snorkeling was amazing, so many fish and coral so close to the beach. We also enjoyed kayaking and fishing.
I cannot recommend Malolo island resort enough and hope to travel back there very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort. It's about a bure near the beach, surrounded by the world's friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Malolo Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malolo Island Hotel Malolo Island
- Fiji Malolo Island Resort