My wife and I enjoyed 7 nights at Liku Liku in late November 2007. I had been to Fiji on two previous occassions and am always drawn in by the genuine warmth of the Fijian people. All we can say about Liku Liku is....superb. The accomodation, the food, the natural beauty and most of all the wonderful staff who go out of their way to attend to your every request. We could not have imagined how much we enjoyed the resort experience.
The resort is 5 star rated, but it delivers in every way. If you do choose to spend time at Liku Liku I suggest at least two nights in the over the water bures which have stunning views of the Pacific at your doorstep.
I cannot stress enough how beautiful the resort is and how wonderful the staff are....an experience we will never forget and look forward to experiencing again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island