This was our second visit to Likuliku and didn't think that it would be as good second time around but can honestly say it was even better. The staff here are their greatest asset, all were so welcoming and friendly. There were faces from our previous visit 2 years prior and they remembered us - amazing! This is a real place to just relax and enjoy the slow side of life, excellent food, beautiful rooms and beautiful surroundings. We took the helicopter over so you're there in 15 minutes and the sea plane back which landed right back at the airport. Since our previous visit they had a cyclone come through, you would not know it at the resort itself it is immaculate but the coral reef at the beach in front of the resort was badly damaged and is not great for snorkeling, but there were lots of fish so at least there still was something to look at. We took the snorkel trip over to Honeymoon island and that was amazing, the colors of the coral were incredible, if you're into snorkeling I would definitely recommend this trip.
We were at Likuliku at Easter so it was a lot busier than our previous time but you really only saw lots of people at dinner time.
Loved the day bed outside the front of the bure a great place to relax and read or have another snooze.
To all the lovely staff thanks for making this another fantastic holiday and we will see you soon, we are definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island