An over the water bungalow in the South Pacific was at the top of my wish list. Likuliku exceeded my EVERY expectation. When we left I felt like I was leaving a much loved family behind. The resort is gorgeous, the snorkeling successful, the Hobie sailing relaxing, and the food was not only delicious but a work of art. The staff is so thoughtful and generous. If you like beautiful water views, water activities, and feeling spoiled this is the perfect place for you. It was the perfect place to spend our anniversary!!! I wish there was a higher rating than excellent - Likuliku deserves it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island