Had a lovely stay at Plantation Island Resort (PIR). The beaches are fantastic and the snorkelling was great. A short trip on the boat takes you to an even better reef to explore. There is a water slide and jumping castle at the main beach which the kids loved. We stayed on the Lomani side of the resort and were in one of the newer bures which was beautiful. Plenty of space for our family of five.
The resort is a bit run down and the kids pool is quite small and the slide is a bit dangerous.
Staff on the most part were friendly but at times had difficulty finding someone in the restaurant to help seat us and order drinks.
The kids club needs renovating. It is a tiny dark room and my kids were not happy to stay in there. The outdoor kids activities were fantastic though and the kids loved the crab hunting, making coconut boats etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island