I have heard fiji is ridiculously expensive but we had no choice when going for a wedding and I was a bridesmaid. Great honeymoon destination and lovely people. Malolo was great but musket cove for the price did not have the same service for the money you pay. From the room not being made to the finishing touches. And when your paying $450 a night you want the full kit and kaboodle! Also you can't control the weather and even during the high season you may endure days of rain that stops diving etc. so to sum up if you want to spend approx 6.5K for 7 nights from Perth to enjoy an ocean front bure enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island