We stayed at Musket Cove for 3 nights, in a Beach Bure, in early June. It was a last minute decision to attend a wedding on Malolo Lailai Island, where the resort is situated. The actual wedding was at a nearby resort. The arrival and welcome was great and Nai the welcome host was perfect for her role and so were all of the other staff at the resort. The Beach Bure was superb: large, spacious, well decorated, absolute beach front, with 2 lounges & a hammock outside there was no shortage of places to sit or lie down. The food was great and well presented and the restaurant area is adjacent to the large pool and it looks out over the beach. The resort offers a number of activities, some free and some with a small fee, depending on how active you want to be. Due to our limited time, we only did a short snorkelling trip. The only criticism is that there were too many guest (20), on the small boat took us snorkelling and only 1 crew member. Our biggest regret is that, we did not have more time at the resort. Well done to the management & staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island