Lomani Island Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Plantation Island Resort(Malolo Lailai Island)
  • Beachfront
Six Senses Fiji(Malolo Island)
  • Breakfast included
Tropica Island Resort(Malolo Island)
  • Beachfront
Malolo Island Resort(Malolo Island)
  • Beachfront
Likuliku Lagoon Resort(Malolo Island)
  • Pool
Castaway Island Fiji(Castaway Island (Qalito))
  • Beachfront
Tavarua Island Resort(Tavarua Island)
  • Pool
Navini Island Resort(Navini Island)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshibiscus suitedolphin safarioutdoor showerbeachfront burehard drivekava ceremonyour honeymoondeluxe roomfree laundry servicefree activitiesother guestsdolphin watchingwednesday nightmusket covemeal planown gardenfish
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Beautiful adults only resort. Stylish white bures it had almost a Mediterranean feel.
It is very peaceful, friendly but unobtrusive staff and good restaurant including tables on the beach.
A nice place to chill out and unwind.
They have a small spa and gym at the moment but are expanding this.

Room Tip: they are all good :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My wife and myself stayed for two wonderful weeks on this resort. All i can say is it is just fantastic ! The staff are so friendly and attentive, and on top of the most delicious food and the fabulous pool we enjoyed the best holiday we have ever had. We have stayed at other resorts in both Fiji and Vanuatu and this is by far the best. Kids free ? yessssssss was worth the extra money. We both love children but the holiday without the children was definitely a plus. A big thank you to staff and management. Definitely will return to Lomani Island Resort.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank miketlr43
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was an amazing holiday for my partner and I. We stayed in one of the beachfront bures at the resort, which was lovely. The resort staff were friendly and very accommodating. Their real job was to make sure you were relaxed and enjoying yourself. You could do as little or as much as you wanted. We snorkelled at every opportunity and this was fantastic. Lots of colour and variety of fish. The pool and the day beds were plentiful and also very relaxing. I would probably give the place a 4.5 out of 5 because the food was the only thing that wasn't perfection. I was expecting a 'sheraton/Hilton type experience. Breakfast was a little disappointing but dinner was good. I also was hoping for the seafood buffet one night and it didn't come (oh well!)

I can't wait to go back. We had the most relaxing and romantic time away. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: I loved the beachfront bures. Very private and well decked out.
2  Thank Louise G
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My wife and i have just returned from Lomani resort after our second trip there. the staff were just amasing, it had been 2 years since we had stayed and they remembered us by name and even what room we had stayed in prior. The food was nothing less than amasing and the rooms were clean and just everything that we could have asked for and more.

1  Thank Nigel L
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I had six wonderful nights at Lomani. Already attending a wedding at Shangri-La on the coral coast, which was enjoyable but this place is amazing!!!
The staff are the most warm, sincere, friendly people we have ever met and I have tears in my eyes now just thinking about them. I do like the idea there are so many free activities and we enjoyed all of them (maybe not the gallery tour but the rest were great) Haven't rode a bike for years and loved using the ones which were available. We paid for the meal package and were impressed with everything on the menu.
Our accommodation was an Ocean Bure which was lovely but would be more than happy when returning (which we will be) to down grade and stay much longer as the other accommodation was quite nice also. All accommodation has ocean views.
The resort is spotlessly clean, spectacular views, peaceful, extremely relaxing, just wonderful..
For Surfers a boat left from Plantation Resort jetty and my husband paid about $70.00 Fijian, (about $47.00 australian), during our stay two surf trips went out each day...
Bulla Lomani we will return!!!

1  Thank Katrina O