From the moment we arrived to the moment we left i was in heaven. We stayed in a first floor deluxe room which were modern, clean, large and beautiful. The grounds were a picture and the beach delightful. We had the meal inclusive option and found everything we ate to be superb. Fiji night memorable and fun and easily beat the other Kava ceremonies we attended while staying in Fiji. Our air con started to leak during our 7 day stay it was fixed immediately and we were given their sincerest apologies. The pool area magnificent,, peaceful and you could always find either a hut or a lounge. There was so much to do or not, bikes, canoes and day trips were fantastic.
However the jewels in the Lomani experience were the staff and i cannot say enough about them. Whilst i cannot name everyone i certainly remember our regulars. A big THANKYOU to Delai, Jope, Petueli, Alipate, Serena, Mere, Finow, Arizzi and Shannel all lead by Lusi (forgive my spelling). Never to forget the voice of an angel Mes- I await your CD. Whilst we were just another couple you made us feel special. We will be back- Kate and John.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island