Lomani (meaning Love) is truly what this resort represents in all aspects. With its picturesque views, this 5 star resort exceeded our wildest expectations.
We decided to book Lomani Island Resort after meeting one of their friendly staff at a travel expo, they were so lovely and so helpful in such a busy place yet they took the time to explain everything without being pushy and I’m so glad they did!!!
It is honestly such a beautiful place; Lomani is a child free resort which was a top priority for us on our honeymoon, which meant peace and relaxation. Which is exactly what we needed after such a long stressful time planning our wedding, being able to really unwind and slip into Fiji Time was honestly just PRICELESS!! Take it from us, nothing beats lounging by the pool, drinking cocktails (and lots of cocktails there were) and watching the picture perfect sunsets (too good to be believed unless you were there). Not to mention for when you are feeling a little more active or adventurous there is always the numerous all inclusive daily actives you can participate in such as the dolphin safari, snorkeling in ‘Lomani’s garden heaven’ – coral reef, to name a few.
The accommodation is luxurious; we stayed in one of the beach front bureau’s (a must experience) which were so spacious and modern. The food is delicious and truly first class dining (which we didn’t expect) a real credit to their amazing chefs. All of the staff are so friendly, warm and welcoming and Lomani really felt like a home away from home.
If we had to come up with one thing that we didn’t like about the whole experience it would have to be that; 7 days just wasn’t long enough time in heaven, we really didn’t want to leave.
This is a MUST see place and we can’t wait for our return trip for our anniversary next year.
So to Lusi and her staff – Vinaka from Mike & Alisha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island