We had a fantastic and very relaxing time on our stay. I found a package through Expedia and it was very good. We stayed at the regular suite and had an amazing view from our room. Better second floor of course and the last one had the best view.
The beach bures looked good but not all of them have a great view.
Our suite was perfect :-)
We did a little of everything and tried their amazing food at the restaurant. Breakfast was very nice and filling and we only had fresh juices and awesome Yucca Fritters for lunch. Dinner was awesome.
We looked forward for the special of the night and was very pleased with the local plates that the chef suggested!
Everybody was extremely friendly and helpful.
We walked along the beach and had a fantastic time, took the sea kayaks and were great, did some snorkeling and was awesome, took the bikes around the island and stopped for a drink at the little village and was an opportunity to see the houses around the island, used the pool to cool off, took the tour to one of the villages and did some shopping, what else...did everything and had a lot of fun.
Highly recommend dinner on the beach! Just take mosquito spray and you'll be fine.
We thought that food and drinks were overpriced but food was worth it. About drinks we're good because we took wine and champagne from the Duty Free and enjoyed them from our balcony and had an occasional beer or fresh juice with dinner.
They should have someone coming to the beach and the pool area to offer you something to drink and put little tables next to the sun chairs at the beach. I'm sure that they will sell more.
Also never understood why we're not able to order a snack at lunch time to enjoy at the beach because it was only "lunch time"...funny...
Make sure if you order breakfast in your room that they will take it because we order it once and never showed up...
We had a fantastic stay!! second honey moon...
No kids in the hotel...YES!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island