My husband and I have just spent a relaxing week at this resort.
Just about everything has already been written before but we also loved our stay. The staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. They were always about but not in an overbearing way.
We stayed in Deluxe Suite, and although we didn't go inside the other room types, we needed nothing more than was provided in these rooms. The suites are huge, airconditioned, a tv with movies and a bar fridge to keep the wine cold! Great sunsets, rooms serviced daily and only steps to the beach. Not sure it would be worth the extra cost of the other rooms. After all, how much time do you spend in the room anyway?
We loved the breakfasts and ate dinner 5 of the 7 nights at the restaurant. All of the meals were thoroughly enjoyable. Only the Lovo Dinner was not totally up to scratch and thought it was a little over priced for the food served. In saying that, we had a great night trying Kava, meeting other guests and watching the traditional Polynesian dancers.
Activities are provided free of charge if you wish to join in. We went snorkelling out on the reef which was amazing and then had lunch and a cocktail at the Cloud9 Bar. A great day.
We kayaked, paddle boarded, rode the bikes around, lounged at the pool and swam in the clear blue sea.
Overall a lovely stay and ending with the beautiful farewell song by the staff.
Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island