We spent a week at Lomani and loved every minute of it. We stayed in one of the Hibiscus suites which was amazing- we particularly liked the outside shower.
The staff are a definite highlight, they sing you welcome and farewell songs, make an effort to know the names of all guests, ask about your day, and by the end they really feel like family.
The pool area was very nice and we enjoyed the hammocks and swing chairs on the beach. They have a weekly managers cocktail party and a kava night which are good to meet the other guests, however otherwise everything is suited for couples.
We had meal plans and really enjoyed the food at the restaurant, initially we planned to go to some of the other restaurants on the island for a meal or two, however we enjoyed the selection at the flame tree restaurant so much that we ended up dining there for the full week.
There are free activities and tours each day for guests, and as it is a small resort we often found ourselves on a private tour! Paul who runs the activities is fantastic. I was initially worried that my partner would be bored but between relaxing, swimming, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, playing golf, having massages, volleyball, fishing, sampling cocktails or eating- there was no time for that!
We are looking forward to going back when the new beachfront rooms are completed as we really feel we have found our perfect holiday spot.
Thank you Rajesh and all your staff for making our trip so special
We stayed at two other resorts during our trip to Fiji and lomani was definitely the stand out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island