“South Pacific”

Mana Lagoon Backpackers
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I backpacked in New Zeland and Fiji ! Fiji was a good chill spot ! Hot weather and warm water and amazing white sand is what I found on this Island . Lucky there was a Sweet cheap place to stay cause I was running out of $ . Mana Lagoon was all about Location Location Location ! This was the perfect for me ! Everything I wanted for the Right Price !

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Staff were incredibly nice to me everybody was so kind the most beautiful Island in Fiji. Good rates and tons of activities. I went fishing with Moses fantastic guy. I was even able to get my PADI license.. Highly recommend this backpackers

1  Thank Henryboy163
Reviewed 22 March 2014

In Fiji for 15 days wanted to go to an SMALL island I was told. to try. mana by another backpacker . I took his advice good food pineapple and other tropical fruit . Beach Bar with the wine i like for not alot of $ . I stayed here for 2 weeks didnt feel like I needed to go any where else . This is a fun place happy i stayed!

2  Thank cole531
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Traveling around the world by myself went to this place on an small island in the South Pacific I felt safe here the staff made me feel at home they all new my name . The price was right . Lots of activities and fun to keep me busy . I was in my bikini most of the time cause it was so warm and I didn't feel uncomfortable . I well return one day . I found Paradise Thank you Mana Lagoon!

1  Thank Larisa5064
Manalagoon, Manager at Mana Lagoon Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

/vinaka

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I am backpacking around the world and I ended up on this 300 acre Island in Fiji. Wow did I come to the right place lots of fun lots of Hot chicks and Cold Fiji Beeeeer ! I think I found my Paradise ! Thank you God for Mana Lagoon !! I think I found my future X Wife here . Bula Bula Bula !!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 15 February 2014

A fantastic cultural experience with a chance to see the real small island (different to the mainland like Nadi and Suva) way of life. Good food and the friendliest people you can meet, you are welcomed with open arms and have the choice to either relax on beautiful beaches, hike around the island, go on scuba and surf excursions and even visit the Island that featured in Tom Hanks film Castaway. There are great live shows every night from traditional tribal dances, fire breathers, music shows, quiz nights and a world night. All are well presented and have the whole audience interacting and getting to know each other and learning a "Bula dance". The islanders are so generous they even let you try their cava for free and encourage visitors to pay a visit to the local school and give you the chance to teach and interact with the children.

This is my favorite place on planet earth and there is not many I haven't been too. If you want culture, good people, good food an awesome scenery with loads to do this should be a destination for you.

Room Tip: Speak to Noa.