“Mana=Magic”

Mana Lagoon Backpackers
Calgary, Canada
“Mana=Magic”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Mana Lagoon Backpackers welcomed us for 7 fun filled days! cant beat the hospitality This is a happy culture ! The rooms were comfortable and the food was buffet style we all ate together on picnic tables it was a good way to meet the other people staying there !we played fun drinking games at night and did the local Bula dance ! Drank Cava the Fijian root drink that numbs your tounge and makes you dizzy ! Lots of figian culture to learn ! Great Value for the price ! I well return one day

inutes

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Wow we I couldn't believe r luck when we found this little slice of heaven! Perfectly situated on the white sandw beach. The only distraction was how beautiful the surroundings were. The staff were helpful and discrete. One day we wanted To go fishing and they knew just where to send us! Beers cold foods good enjoy!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed on this island paradise for 1 week . The food was good and the people were friendly. The bar was rocking every night. So much fun here . The island is great ! We went surfing for one day to cloud break and one day we went island hopping !

• Stayed April 2014
Molde, Norway
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

There is both good and bad things about this place. The bad things is that the whole place looks like it's gonna fall apart and like we live with the locals (witch we pretty much did). The rooms are not nice at all and there is no soap or whatsoever on the toilets, and there is never toilet paper either.. The electric stays off from 6am to 6pm.. So we woke up at 6am every morning cause then the fan turned off. The food is not always great, and it made me sick 2/4 days. We hated the place the first day, but the rest we liked it, mostly because of the people there. There is a lot of dogs there and one morning we witness a guy kicking and throwing the dog, and the dog was screening so loud it woke up the rest of the people there, we were in shock.. So they don't treat the dogs good at all... The good things are probably the people who works there, they put so much afford into us having a good time! There is activities day and night, and they have knife and fire shows. It is wifi there and it works good, but you gotta pay for it. And if your on the island you should stop by the school, and they will sing for you and show you around.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Kristin I
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I flew into Nadi not knowing where I should go. I only had 10 days in this amazing country. I knew that I wanted to go to a little island and stay for a few days. I went to a travel agent and they recommended Mana Lagoon . I was only gonna stay for 4th days but ended up staying 1week .This place is about an hour from the mainland .you get an amazing view when you hike up to the lookout .It feels like you are in the middle of the ocean. The hostile had lots of different travelers .from all over the world. It turned out to be a great place to meet friends. Everybody eats together sitting at picnic tables . I was full and happy every night . If you are looking for a hostile to stay in Fiji check this place here!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I backpacked in New Zeland and Fiji ! Fiji was a good chill spot ! Hot weather and warm water and amazing white sand is what I found on this Island . Lucky there was a Sweet cheap place to stay cause I was running out of $ . Mana Lagoon was all about Location Location Location ! This was the perfect for me ! Everything I wanted for the Right Price !

• Stayed January 2014
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Staff were incredibly nice to me everybody was so kind the most beautiful Island in Fiji. Good rates and tons of activities. I went fishing with Moses fantastic guy. I was even able to get my PADI license.. Highly recommend this backpackers

• Stayed February 2014
#1 of 2 in Mana Island
Ratu Kini's Backpackers and Dive Resort
Castaway Island Fiji
Castaway Island Fiji
#1 of 1 in Castaway Island (Qalito)
Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island
Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki ...
#2 of 2 in Tokoriki Island

Been to Mana Lagoon Backpackers? Share your experiences!