As soon as we left Navini, we understood why so many people from around the world decide to come back. In fact, I can't wait for our return to Navini Island Resort!
The staff at Navini was SUPER friendly and really made our stay memorable. The island itself is small, very personal, and surrounded by soft white sand and cool blue, crystal-clear waters.
Here was our daily schedule:
- morning: wake up at the sound of the drum and have a tasty breakfast. snorkle, swim, or take a local trip offered by the resort
- afternoon: delicious lunch, followed by some paddleboarding around the island, sailing, or really any water activity of our choice. 4:30pm daily volleyball with staff (not to be missed)
- evening: reading on the beach or in the hammock. candlelight dinner on the beach. nightime games, kava, and music with staff.
Who could ask for more?
Thank you to all of the staff at Navini for this wonderful experience. It is one that we will not forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Navini Island Resort is a small private island resort in Fiji, just one hour from Nadi Airport. Guests are met on arrival, transferred at any time, takes 1 hour. Navini is surrounded by white sand and a magnificent coral reef sanctuary. All 10 bures are beachfront, four types including Family Villa, Deluxe Premier with outside daybed, Two Room and Premier. Complimentary daily outings and use of water sports equipment. No day trippers. Fresh fish, fruits, local and traditional meals; fully licensed restaurant. Fijian entertainment. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Navini Island Hotel Navini Island