“Excellent breakfast”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma / Saraland
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Satsuma
Reviewed 28 May 2014

There's not much to Satsuma, AL, and this La Quinta is probably the only game in town hotelwise. Our room wasn't the chicest, but it was quiet with a very comfortable bed. We did have to travel two exits down the interstate to Saraland (where there are also many chain hotels) for anything edible other than the emergency rations sold at the front desk, and afterwards, when I went to the fitness room to work off my dinner, I discovered all the machines were broken except for the elliptical -- my least favorite. On the positive side, the included breakfast was surprisingly lavish. Omelets!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaurelParker

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great staff! Amazing staff! Comfortable/clean rooms, wifi worked every time I've stayed at this hotel. The breakfast is awesome! The location is a good spot for a stop when I'm traveling and I dig the Arby's/Pilot station next door. They allow pets. I stayed 2 different times with a dog.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Amanda S
LaQuintaSatsuma, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma / Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much! We love our staff just as much as we love your pets! I really do enjoy being pet friendly, as we see so many unique animals that stay here! I am pleased that you enjoyed that we are conviently behind the McDonald's, Waffle House, and Arby's. Being within walking distance is great for when you are a trucker and can't drive a flat bed or tanker into a restaurant parking lot. We hope to see you on your next travels!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

First room's ari conditioner would not shut off so we were asked to move after we had already unpacked. Second room's remote control would not work and they gave me 3 different ones to try and all failed so I had to change the TV stations manually for 3 days. Our room was not serverced and they claimed that I left the do not disturb sign on the door which was not truthfull. No tum and the shower left water all over the bathroom floor,
do I need to go on?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 632garya
A TripAdvisor Member
Satsuma, Alabama
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is one of the worst experiences I've had in the last 3 yrs of traveling. I've stayed in hotels atleast 250 days out of the year. My room hasnt been properly cleaned yet. Bed hasnt been made yet. A/c went out and switched rooms and the new room had pillows piled in middle of bed with no cases on them. After calling front desk and a hour of waiting i went and got pillow cases and put them on myself. Hands down worst stay ever.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Josh, Brandi, and Brittany where excellent employees. Brandy and Josh took charge of breakfast when breakfast staff did not show. They did an excellent job and should be complimented. Brittany was there for check in and she was very efficient and friendly. 3 Wonderful employees. Will definitely stay again. Could use a little more cleaning on walls where workers have stayed with dirty hands

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This hotel is a great value for the price. Very accommodating hotel. We stayed here on our way to Texas and on our way back home. Front desk clerks were pleasant and helpful. Housekeeping was very good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Satsuma
Candlewood Suites Mobile-Downtown
Quality Inn Downtown Historic District
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
Holiday Inn - Mobile Downtown/Historic District
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saraland, AL
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma / Saraland? Share your experiences!