We've just returned from 10 nights at Castaway Island, and we
certainly will be going back.
Thanks to those before me on Trip Advisor that recommended Castaway.
I have 2 children 4 & 2 and its just perfect for a family.
The staff are genuinely friendly.
Bula to Moses Tewua Lusi Chippy( Love your Pizza's) and Watasoni there are just too many helpful staff to mention.
Meal Plan is the go and you can BYO Wine.
So take your perfect drop to a little peice of bliss in the South Pacific.
August /Sept are the best and peak times but you dont feel crowded.
If you need TV, or to look at a watch regularly then stay at home.
This is the perfect place to relax.
Thanks to Dawn for the tip on handline fishing.
I'll be looking to get stuck into some bigger fish next year.
But take note staff will cook what you catch and Coral Trout is
Vinaka Vukalavu to my new friends at Castaway!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castaway Island, Fiji provides a unique South Pacific experience - a great place to relax, unwind and enjoy life's simple pleasures. Fiji's most popular island resort has guests returning year after year to experience the magic that is "Castaway". The island's 174 acres are covered with lush tropical vegetation, and surrounded by white sand beaches and vibrant coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Castaway Island Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Island Fiji Hotel Qalito Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Qalito
- Castaway Island Resort
- Fiji Castaway Resort
- Castaway Fiji Hotel Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Castaway Island (Qalito)