“Recently took Zip tour. Trip was great...”
Review of Zip Fiji

Zip Fiji
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the high-flying thrills of the South Pacific's largest zipline adventure zipping over the tree top canopy with breath taking views of the Pacific. We're located just minutes from 30 minutes from Nadi and we'll even pick you up and return you to your hotel.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Recently took Zip tour. Trip was great...”
Reviewed 3 March 2010

Recently took Zip tour. Trip was great fun and the guides were great also. Only complaint was price. It is $125. And you also have to pay for pickup additionally. Around $70 more. Pick up should be included in the price. Also pamplet states 3 hour tour. Actual tour is more like 45 mintues.

1 Thank Tongag

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An unusual and brilliant way to experience Fiji's nature”
Reviewed 11 January 2010

If you're staying on the Coral Coast and like a bit of adventure, definitely do ZIP Fiji! The staff are locals, and as is very common in Fiji, are very outgoing, smiley, hardcase people. They'll give you a safety brief and then you're off, zipping along the tree tops. It's terrifying yet exhilerating. The experienced staff will go back wards along the zip line and use your camera to take photos of you coming towards them. Definitely makes for some GREAT photos. It takes about an hour to go around 8 or so zip lines, each are a different difficulty (for lack of a better word). My favourite experience during my week on the Coral Coast :) Wear comfy clothes.

1 Thank sx90shadow
Brisbane
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good fun, but over so quickly”
Reviewed 29 December 2009

It took us about 2 hrs to get to the Zip from our hotel.
When we got there we had good instructions and were quickly put at ease by it all after the first zip line. The guides were good fun, pulling all sorts of stunts as they zipped throught the trees, and then encouraging us to go upside down. They took good photos for us and we had a video camera which one of them used as he travelled down the longest zip line. I am so glad he took this as i was not able to appreciate the scenery as was concentrating on the platform ahead!
We were able to do 2 circuits which we were really pleased about- the whole thing lasted about 45mins.
In hind site i wish we had organised to do something else in the pacific harbour while we were that side of the island.
Too quickly we were travelling the 2 hrs back to the hotel.

2 Thank AJW77
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Lots of fun. . .even in the rain”
Reviewed 17 November 2009

I went here with a large group in October. I have never been on a zip line before even though I have two sites nearby where I live. I thought it wasn't going to be that fun since it was raining, but I had been looking forward to doing a zipline and a litte rain wasn't going to stop me (it rained everyday I was there, so . . .). It was amazing! I highly recommend this to everyone. The guides seemed like they were having fun as well. If you go in a large group, after the second or third platform, they send you off so quickly, you just meet up with each other at the end of the trip. That was a little disappointing since I wanted to take more pictures, so make sure to get your pictures in during the first two platforms. A must do if you are in this area of Fiji!

Canberra, Australia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“An exhilarating ride through the treetops!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2009

My kids (11 and 13) and I loved the time we spent here. Zipping through the tropical jungle - amazing scenery, thrilling rides and guides that make sure you enjoy it. After our initial trepidation we relaxed and really enjoyed it. Even my son, who is not that fond of heights, was zipping upside down by the end of it!! It was a unique experience and worth the cost and effort of getting there.