“Soooooo good.”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Chatswood,, New South Wales, Australia
“Soooooo good.”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My family used to have a house on top of the hill in pacific harbour. My sister and I during the holidays would eat there every day growing up. Boneless chicken curry, rice, two roti and a coke. My mouth is watering just thinking about. I go to Fiji most years but haven't been down that way for a while. I keep telling my self I'll make a special trip just for the curry.
Family Kumaran, please please please give me the recipe! Your dad did give it to me many years ago but I can't find it! Help!!!

Everyone driving through pacific harbour MUST eat here.

• Visited March 2013

Mooloolaba, Australia
“Brilliant and cheap!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Cheap and brilliant food! They are also starting a bed and breakfast as well, so i stayed there for almost a week.The owners are really friendly, you feel like a part of the family. I met locals and had more of a Fiji-experience here than at any other place. There's fresh fruit and coconuts everywhere, free pool table, and It's close to the other resorts like uprising, the pearl and pubs/shops and other restaurants in the area. You will save plenty of money by staying here, and have a real Fiji-experience as well!

• Visited January 2014
Kumarans, Owner at Kumaran Restaurant, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you Anton, I am glad you enjoyed your stay here. Hope to see you again in the near future. My contact is 9962062.

“Cheap and good food in pacific harbour”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We are staying in uprising where the food is expensive .. Go to kumaran restaurant and get a roti chicken kind of chicken curry wrap for 6$ ...
The food is not only cheap but good and you dont have to wait 1 hour before getting your food .. Thats a really good point as well !!
If you are backpacking like us, go have a look there you wont be dessappointed !!!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Mike000130
Hawi, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best roti & curry in the world!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I'm from Fiji now living overseas and I swear its the #1 thing on my list when I get back home. The roti parcel (similar to a burrito or wrap) is incredible & the perfect amount of food. You can get it with any of the curries. A must when visiting Viti Levu.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kim B
Brisbane, Australia
“Long time favourite”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

This is a long time favourite of mine, great place to grab a roti parcel after a dive.
The new location is slightly out of the way, but the food is still good. The curries are good for a dine-in meal and the roti parcels are a good take-away option.
The ladies finger bananas they sometimes sell on the counter are excellent!

• Visited December 2012