“Professional Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Freedive Fiji Charters - Day Trips

Freedive Fiji Charters - Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Dare to take the plunge? Think your Fijian experience couldn’t get any better? Think again! Charter today with the #1 adventure that everyone is talking about. Get stretched and join Freedive Fiji for the adventure of a lifetime. Whether you chose Spearfishing, Gamefishing, Island Excursion, Village Excursion, Snorkeling, or Sunset Cruise, you can rest assure our crew will lead you on a H₂0 experience you won’t forget! Freedive Fiji has come together combining the oldest tradition in the country with techniques and technology of modern day fishing, opening the doors to a haven of unspoiled territory right at our doorstep. Freedive Fiji Charters is headquartered in Pacific Harbour, the "adventure capital of Fiji". In addition to providing our guests with the very highest standards of service, we aim to make our charter trips educational, informative and fun. We are dedicated to delivering the highest value to our customers while striving to meet and exceed all expectations on every Freedive Fiji charter. Our guides have over 15 years experience so our customers can relax knowing that all their needs will be exceeded, the charter will run smoothly, and that the instruction from the training arm of Freedive Fiji is second to none. Freedive Fiji Private charters can be fully tailored to suit your needs taking into account desired species, locations, trip duration and dates and can include any of the following: Spearfishing, Sportfishing, Gamefishing, Surfing, Island hopping, Bucks Parties, Wedding Celebrations, & Island Transfers. Custom charters are offered daily, please contact us for details and availability.
Maitland, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Professional Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

Recently spent a quick weekend in Pacific Harbour and was introduced to Jaga and Heather by a mutual friend in the Fishing Charter business. I was lucky enough to spend a day on the water with the Freedive Fiji team and can not recommend there service enough to anyone or any group who are looking for an extended fishing / spearing trip in Fiji or people who are after a days charter whilst on holidays. The expert crew and their knowledge of the waters off pacific harbour is second to none. Do not risk using no-name local options for your fishing/spearing trip of a lifetime, get in contact with these guys you will not be disappointed. I have experienced many similar businesses all over Australia and these guys rank above and beyond anyone I have dealt with, plus, your in Fiji!

Sydney, Australia
“Pure Awesome-ness!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Thourally recommend these guys!!!

I get to travel a lot for work (on a plane pretty much every week) and I always try to squeeze in a charter when ever I can so I get to see a few charter operations and how they work
(I also have my own boat at home so I like to see how the skipper work's and try and pick up any new tip's)

I can say that these guys are the best that I have experienced!!

Technically speaking, the boat shouldn't have gone out for me as it was a Sunday charter and there was only myself and two others that put ourselves on a wait list..
But Heather and Jaga(?) organized us to go out anyway..(probably due to my crying to them on the phone about needing to go for a fish whilst in Fiji...)
Most boats I have experienced would have probably not gone out with such low numbers or would have jacked the price up as they are always focused on profit's..but these guys seemed more focused on us having a great time.. and we did!!

The Gear (all new or near new Shimano), the crew and the food (god there was too much food!!!) was all top notch and the skipper really worked the boat hard to get us onto fish
i.e constantly changing lures, rig's and method's to get us the hit's
I just wish my boat and crew ran as well as these guys!!

Will be definitely going out with these guys again on my next trip!!

Sydney
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day Out, we love Freedive Fiji!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

We have just returned from our annual pilgrimage to Fiji, always staying at The Pearl Resort Pacific Harbour. One of the many highlights of our trip was a day spent with the owners Heather & Jaga touring to Sarua Island off Sigatoka. We left around 9 in the morning & spent the day at a local village. It was just fantastic, so well organised, the food was great & the people were just so welcoming & friendly.
We also booked a Game Fishing trip on the lagoon. The weather wasn't great but the owner Jaga made us feel so welcome & his professional manner was just fantastic, it was a fun afternoon on the high seas!! The day's we spent with Freedive are the ones we will remember for a long time to come.
Thanks guys for all you did for us, the Crew were fantastic, food was lovely & company even better!
We will definitely recommend you to friends & anyone we know travelling to Fiji!
As they say.......do yourself a favour & check the tours Freedive have on offer!! You won't be disappointed!

Visited June 2013
“Best fishing experience to date.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

We traveled 2hrs from nadi just to go out on this boat well knowing that it would be a gamble and trust me it payed off. Jaga and ratu have a wealth of knowledge between them and it showed on the day when we had another charter boat fishing the same reef and you could not see them pulling wahoo onto there boat. But our rods were on there bend almost every time they were reset. The only bad thing I can say about the trip was that I had sore arms the next day from pulling up alot of good wahoo. Its going to be hard to top this fishing trip. Cheers to the freedive fiji team for the awesome experience. Ika and Tomai.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Ticked all the boxes"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

After reading all the fantastic reviews about free dive Fiji on trip advisor we decided to book a half day fishing adventure, Heather was very helpful with all the instructions about what to expect from the day and she was spot on, Jaga & Russell picked us up from the pearl pontoon and showed us some amazing spots around the reefs and further out wide that produced plenty of good fish on the day. The way the boat is setup and the quality of the fishing gear is fantastic,The catering offered was second to none and no shortage of it. What more would you want out of a Days Fishing ???

Thank you to all that the reviews that had rated this as it was what I expected and more !!

Thanks Jaga & Heather for the memorable day we will definitely be back again