“This was amazing”

Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“This was amazing”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We did this trip last Thursday. My husband and myself shared a jetski and it was the bet fun ever.
The tour guide was great too.
The best thing is you can go flat out if you wish, or go at a bit of a slower pace. It's your choice, your in control.
We were hoping to see reef sharks but unfortunately on the day we didn't but that's how it goes.
The island is beautiful and the waters are amazing!!!
This is something you have to do while in Fiji.
We were picked up at 7.15am from the Naviti Resort and we were back at the resort by 2pm.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Suzzgrl

Charlestown, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best day trip in Fiji”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and he wanted to go on the jet ski adventure but I was a bit nervous about it. I let him book us in anyway and I had the best day ever!! A few bumps on the way to the island, amazing snorkelling, saw reef sharks, beautiful fish. Great views the whole time, lunch wasn't exciting but ok. Very windy getting back but by then we were so used to the jet skis it was just so much fun!! Would recommend this to anyone even if you've never been on a jet ski before. The people who run the tour are great, only go out with small groups. Well worth the money, was fantastic!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Belle O
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A blast”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We did this on a windy day and it was a blast. Beqa Island is truly paradise. My only feedback JS is you could upgrade the lunch. Take the Rivers Fiji Raft trip and see what they do.

Visited October 2013
uk
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Value, Best Trip we've ever been on!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was a great trip from start to finish. My boyfriend and I arrived first via our transfer, we then waited for the rest of our group (8 of us total) to arrive before a safety briefing and instructions on how to use the jetskis before setting off to Beqa. The whole trip is about 65km round trip - you stop at a lagoon then on to some crystal clear waters for some snorkelling where we saw reef sharks then off to a beach for some lunch before going back across to the mainland. We shared a jetski which was really nice as you have to drive quite far away from the other riders. You have to do this trip to really appreciate how good it is!

Visited July 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Tour in Fiji, Pacific Harbour!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My Boyfriend & I had the best time taking turns on our jetski across to Beqa Island! It was such a thrill & felt so good to fly across the water! Not to mention the amazing Island & beautiful warm water you get to swim & snorkel in! Also meeting some friendly villagers, selling some sweet souvenirs on the Island! This is one tour I believe everyone has to do & experience & Me & my partner both agree that Pacific Harbour was the best part of Fiji & the people are so warm & friendly. The owners are beautiful friendly people also & it's definitely value for your money! We already want to organise our trip back here next year!!! :) Thank You Jetski Safari for this amazing experience! we'll be back :)

Visited July 2013