We have just returned from two & a half weeks staying at The Pearl South Pacific in Pacific Harbour Fiji. This is our 6th trip to The Pearl & each visit it just gets better & better!
Upon arrival we were greeted by serenaders welcoming us & shown to our beautiful room. We always stay in the Penthouses, this time it was the Oriental & we just loved it.
The staff at the resort are very special to us, nothing is too much trouble & they go out of their way to make you feel so welcome.
The weather on this side of the island can be a bit erratic as it is known to be the 'wet side' of Fiji although we always find things to do if this is the case. This year we were very fortunate & managed to get out & about on some day trips which were truly amazing, it was extremely hot as we came from an Australian winter so no complaints!
The breakfast is always consistently good & we always eat at the resort but this time we also ate at The Pearl Championship Golf Club. The resort runs a free shuttle to & from the Golf Club & the meals & staff are terrific. It is open Wednesday to Sunday Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
The Pearl also has a Day Spa which we used almost every day. The girls are very experienced & would certainly recommend you try it if visiting.
We would like to make special mention of the Engineering team who are always there to help with a big smile & nothing is ever too much trouble for them!
On a Sunday there is a regular band playing with a barbecue lunch. The singer leading is named Talei & her voice is truly amazing so if visiting this is a 'must do'! She does current cover songs & her backing band is wonderful, people flock from all around the area to sing & dance & generally have a blast!
Overall, our deepest gratitude goes to the GM - Natalie Marletta, Executive Chef - Ben Tedrick, Food & Beverage team, too many to mention although you all know how special you are, the activities team, the front reception for their bright happy smiles, housekeeping & the Flower arranger extroidinaire Nene!
Thankyou all for such an amazing holiday & now counting down till next time!
Vinaka Vekalevu x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on one of Fiji's longest sandy beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape in the heart of Fiji's adventure capital of Pacific Harbour. The chic and stylish Fiji accommodation will set the perfect mood for your perfect holiday with Ocean, Marina or Garden View rooms and Penthouse Suites available to choose from while Internationally acclaimed chefs create diverse menus that reflect both local and international cuisine in no fewer than six on-site restaurants including the signature fine dining restaurant, Seduce. Synonymous with romance, The Pearl Resort is the perfect location to host a Fiji wedding and provides couples with some of the best wedding packages in Fiji. These include a variety of venue options such as the elegant beachfront chapel and a dedicated wedding coordinator to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline charged adventure holiday or a luxurious vacation to relax, unwind and recharge, The Pearl Resort is the ultimate holiday destination for the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour