We visited The Pearl during July this year and despite the construction issues we had a great time. Our room (307) was away from the work area with an ocean view. The staff were great, friendly and most helpful.
As part of our package we were picked up from the Nadi airport. The trip took about two hours. The transfer service was fantastic, both the pick up and return.
We visited the Galoa Village as part of our package and this was a most worthwhile experience. We took some little gifts for the children which were appreciated.
The walk to the Cultural Centre is an easy and pleasant walk which also has a supermarket and several restaurants to provide an alternative to The Pearl.
I would also suggest a church visit even if you're not religious as it provides an insight into village life and the singing is magnificent.
We also had a meal in the place next door which was equally friendly.
I understand the construction issues however they had very little impact on our stay. Sometimes, with a little positive thinking these things lose their importance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on one of Fiji's longest sandy beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape in the heart of Fiji's adventure capital of Pacific Harbour. The chic and stylish Fiji accommodation will set the perfect mood for your perfect holiday with Ocean, Marina or Garden View rooms and Penthouse Suites available to choose from while Internationally acclaimed chefs create diverse menus that reflect both local and international cuisine in no fewer than six on-site restaurants including the signature fine dining restaurant, Seduce. Synonymous with romance, The Pearl Resort is the perfect location to host a Fiji wedding and provides couples with some of the best wedding packages in Fiji. These include a variety of venue options such as the elegant beachfront chapel and a dedicated wedding coordinator to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline charged adventure holiday or a luxurious vacation to relax, unwind and recharge, The Pearl Resort is the ultimate holiday destination for the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour