We enjoyed a wonderful long weekend stay at The Pearl. It was my girlfriend’s birthday so I wanted to be special and the wonderful staff at the resort made sure it was with plenty of magic touches to ensure our trip was truly memorable. We made full use of the resort facilties and by the end of our stay felt completely relaxed and rejuvanated.
The resort had a fantastic spa where I had one of the best massages I have had in a long time. The golf course was unlike any I had played on before – it is very challenging and had a wonderful setting as it had been carved through the forest. I also went on the snorkelling trip offered by the hotel and it was well worth it as I was able to see some really varied coral and tropical fish.
The prices on food and beverage at the hotel were pretty reasonable and there were plenty of good tasty options on the menu. There is also a happy hour in the hotel lobby each afternoon where you could get some cheap drinks and listen to some cool music played by a local guitar trio.
The Pearl is a bit of a drive from Nadi (about 2 and a half hours) but it was good to get out and see more of the island and pass through the little villages on the way (where everyone would shout out BULA as you drove by) which you wouldn't see if you simply stayed up near the airport. Pacific Harbour also has a shopping centre of sorts and a couple of other resorts so there are a couple of other places to have a look at in the area – we had a drink at the nearby Uprising backpacker resort one late afternoon.
Overall I think the Pearl offers very good value and there are plenty of facilities whether you want to be active or just sit in a hammock by the beach. The hotel lobby is really impressive and the rooms are very comfortable. I would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on one of Fiji's longest sandy beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape in the heart of Fiji's adventure capital of Pacific Harbour. The chic and stylish Fiji accommodation will set the perfect mood for your perfect holiday with Ocean, Marina or Garden View rooms and Penthouse Suites available to choose from while Internationally acclaimed chefs create diverse menus that reflect both local and international cuisine in no fewer than six on-site restaurants including the signature fine dining restaurant, Seduce. Synonymous with romance, The Pearl Resort is the perfect location to host a Fiji wedding and provides couples with some of the best wedding packages in Fiji. These include a variety of venue options such as the elegant beachfront chapel and a dedicated wedding coordinator to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline charged adventure holiday or a luxurious vacation to relax, unwind and recharge, The Pearl Resort is the ultimate holiday destination for the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour