This was our first trip to Fiji. We were absolutely amazed at the resort, the people, the whole experience.
The grounds were perfectly maintained and beautiful. Everything was clean and the food was always excellent, and plenty of it. Breakfast was the only area that we could say needed any improvement at all, maybe a small buffet?
The staff was always willing to go the extra mile to help. The resort has a real homey feel, the staff seemed to be having as much fun as were the guests, and really tried to keep everyone involved. You never seemed to " get lost in a crowd", they always tried to remember your name, where you were from and really made you feel at home.
We always felt safe, and comfortable. Our son (12) was able to wonder around by himself, without any worrys.
The beach is unbelievable, cleaned constantly, never too rough, never too crowded, nice and warm.
We were in Fiji for 3 weeks and stayed at the Uprising for 1 week, then went over to Beqa for 3 days, then stayed in a private Villa for the remainder of the time. I have to say that even when at the Villa, which was great, we almost every day walked over to The Uprising to have a meal , visit with the staff, and relax on the beach.
The bures are right next to the beach,practically on the beach and you have your own porch. The bures are quite large, comforable beds, and you also have a sitting area. The rooms were kept very clean.I must say I was a little unsure of the outdoor shower!! but let me say it was a really neat experience.
This is definetly not a place to miss, if you go to Fiji. For some reason, maybe it is just in British Columbia, Canada, but we found it very hard to find info on hotels, or resorts in Fiji. Luckily we just fluked upon in , while surfing the net.
We are hoping to plan another trip to Fiji this year and can't wait to see everyone at The Uprising.
Great all round holiday experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylishly nestled on 2 kilometers of sandy beachfront between tropical palms, Uprising offers adventure, relaxation and sheer natural beauty all in one stunning safe location. Imagine a fun friendly place right on the beach where the young and young-at-heart come to play.Authentic Fijian accommodation options range from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and Bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, and have a beachside massage, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. Scuba dive world famous Beqa Lagoon and experience shark diving and soft coral scuba sights, or head into the mountains for a whitewater rafting trip. Other daily activities include game fishing, jet ski island safari’s, golf, shopping at the Arts Village & Cultural Centre of Pacific Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Uprising Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uprising Beach Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Hotel Uprising Beach
- Uprising Beach Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour