We stayed 5 days at this fantastic place in a hut near to the beach. The hut was spacious for a family on 4. There was no aircon in the hut but that was not a problem because of the nice wind. Just open the windows The shower was behind the hut and had no roof. To take a shower and look at the stars in the night was fantastic. There are a nice sandy beach but the water is a bit muddy. The pool is not that big but its okay if not to many use it. The breakfast is boring after 5 days but the dishes in the restaurant is- wow ! Rarely we had so god food at a hotel. There is thai, india and fiji cosine and its just tastes fantastic. Later we stayed at at international resort and they just could´nt reach the standard of Upprisings cousine . I will also note that the price is fair of the goods the resort sells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylishly nestled on 2 kilometers of sandy beachfront between tropical palms, Uprising offers adventure, relaxation and sheer natural beauty all in one stunning safe location. Imagine a fun friendly place right on the beach where the young and young-at-heart come to play.Authentic Fijian accommodation options range from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and Bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, and have a beachside massage, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. Scuba dive world famous Beqa Lagoon and experience shark diving and soft coral scuba sights, or head into the mountains for a whitewater rafting trip. Other daily activities include game fishing, jet ski island safari’s, golf, shopping at the Arts Village & Cultural Centre of Pacific Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Uprising Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uprising Beach Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Hotel Uprising Beach
- Uprising Beach Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour